User Avatar Image

Episode 5, no thrill of anticipation?

posted by shedim on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Hey guys,

I've been barely able to wait for all the previous episodes of TWD but now since Lee's one of the walking dead himself, I feel like I don't care that much for the final episode because Lee will end up dead anyway and that's quite a lame ending. I feel kinda similar to how I felt playing ME3...it was all a waste of time, since the ending is going to suck regardless of what you did before. I would have preferred Lee dieing in the finale depending on your choices rather than railroad him to death, but TTG thinks different, obviously. Let's hope TWD isn't going to be the 2nd highly anticipated game in 2012 that has a terribad ending.

Are you guys still looking forward to the finale, or do you have mixed feelings about it?

76 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Demonseed said: I can't wait for Ep5, until I can play the rest of this journey out I'm in a limbo here. Oh and nice word "denouement"...I had to look that up, first time I ever saw that word in my life.

It's a great word. Now everyone go write something!

• TT might make it so the beginning of ep 5 reveals that hes already amputated his arm or wtv whilst in that med room. Would be a damn copout though.

• Have they announced that each season will be its own story? There isn't 1 main character throughout, they are just going to give you a new main character each season?

I know Lee is most likely dead, unless they have something else to explain why he isn't going to die.

• @TWDfan1199 said: Have they announced that each season will be its own story? There isn't 1 main character throughout, they are just going to give you a new main character each season?

I know Lee is most likely dead, unless they have something else to explain why he isn't going to die.

seems pointless and boring to have to start each season with new characters

• @TheNNerdGamer said: seems pointless and boring to have to start each season with new characters

Depends where we start off. Now if its new group starting from day one...Lame tho that would give the possibility for a semi crossover season seeing Lee's group and such. They should start where we left off that way we can continue the adventure of surviving with others in this crazy walker infested world

• I would have assumed that they make it to the boat, that ends the season. Then season 2 is about whats next? Getting onto that boat doesn't save everything, it isn't a big enough boat to live on and how much fuel can you carry? They will have to find another area. Plus in the game guys made comments about how the boat plan is stupid. Vernon and Chuck both said how it wasn't a great plan and what are they going to do next?

I don't think I like the idea of starting a new story each season.

• @bdawgnit1785 said: Depends where we start off. Now if its new group starting from day one...Lame tho that would give the possibility for a semi crossover season seeing Lee's group and such. They should start where we left off that way we can continue the adventure of surviving with others in this crazy walker infested world

actually the boring thing is starting from the beginning of the apocalypse each season

• @TheNNerdGamer said: actually the boring thing is starting from the beginning of the apocalypse each season

Seriously? I love that part.

• Honestly, if the story was going to go that Lee gets bit and dies, I think it's smart that Lee is bit in Ep 4. I'm glad I already know this, and I'm stoked for Ep 5.

It means that Ep 5 isn't going to end with a shock-value death without being much time handle it. But now there's a whole episode to handle it. And it will affect the way you play the game. It also shifts (or should shift) the focus from whether or not Lee is going to die--since he will--to how the story will end. It gets us past obsessing over that one detail and looking at the bigger picture.

Or at least it should, as apparently many people are still upset about that one detail! (No judgment here though. I love Lee)

• @ThinkSharp said: Honestly, if the story was going to go that Lee gets bit and dies, I think it's smart that Lee is bit in Ep 4. I'm glad I already know this, and I'm stoked for Ep 5.

It means that Ep 5 isn't going to end with a shock-value death without being much time handle it. But now there's a whole episode to handle it. And it will affect the way you play the game. It also shifts (or should shift) the focus from whether or not Lee is going to die--since he will--to how the story will end. It gets us past obsessing over that one detail and looking at the bigger picture.

Or at least it should, as apparently many people are still upset about that one detail! (No judgment here though. I love Lee)

So at least a freaking MONTH is better time to handle a death that takes hours? I disagree.

Add Comment