User Avatar Image

Why save the bad, the ugly and the down right useless ?

posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 322 users

Ben:

causes death in every episode he is alive in, doesn't think at all, lies through his teeth before finally wimping out and spilling his guts to kenny, not to mention removing the hatchet.

walkie talkie/oberson/leader of crawford:

kidnaps clem, kicks out: the sick, children under 14 (not breeding stock no life skills), the elderly and rules with a zero tolerance policy (hint of the guvnor).

larry:

pure 100% asshole, knocks lee on his back with zombies behind them, only cares about lilly. bad heart condition major threat both alive and dead.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24263118.jpg

by this i don't mean 'KILL THEM' i mean why 'save them'

people are saying clem? what about duck ? before he died he saw some bad shit as well but no, most people don't care about duck..

19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lol true :) but I'm sure others won't agree lol :) although just because you hate someone you wouldn't kill them, would you? Larry and Ben really apply to this because I was frustrated by Ben but I hated Larry, worst part is, is that Kenny was the one in both these situations that was trying to get Lee (you) to kill them. I hope some other people comment to get this into a full blown debate :) thanks for starting this up :)

• i question peoples logic.

any other situation with out zombies these people are found out and dealt with harshly like lee was on his way to jail.

yet the zombies show up law fails and breaks down into a militia or mod rule/gangsta hood territory.. and these people in some cases become necessary evils. but still their underline problems always comeback to 'bite people' in the ass.

• "Why save the bad, the ugly, and the downright useless"? Ummm, cause that covers most of the human race?

• This is unrelated to your topic, but just what makes you think the leader of Crawford is the one who took Clem? Did someone say that somewhere else on here?

• Simple. I don't believe in death penalty. Not that there is anything wrong with it if you do but I don't.

• Simple answer: Clem. She would likely be traumatized if she saw Lee working together with Kenny to kill Larry, but who knows? She wanted Ben to stay in the group, even though he had left her for dead.

Even so, I feel like everyone deserves a chance. Lee has gone through so much with these characters, that we form a familiar bond with them. When one of our group members is about to die, I give them them a chance as Lee has gone through a lot of hell with these people.

Radio man is another story. If there's a chance that he was Oberson, then I'll choose to leave him or kill him in episode 5. Telltale may have me try to save Larry and save Ben's life, but no matter what for radio man, he's dead.

• i guess i'm the only one who thinks oberson is radio man i just got the impression from the posters in the school, the whole idea of he wasn't in crawford when the group got there but was lurking around the house spying on clem and lee.

plus one of obersons rules is no children under 14, clem is obviously younger than 14.

then the way molly talks about him, the doctor who she had sex with for meds dropped hints,

so to have oberson kidnap clem and mess with lee over the walkie at least to me and in my opinion it's kinda obvious..

• @Milosuperspesh said: i guess i'm the only one who thinks oberson is radio man i just got the impression from the posters in the school, the whole idea of he wasn't in crawford when the group got there but was lurking around the house spying on clem and lee.

plus one of obersons rules is no children under 14, clem is obviously younger than 14.

then the way molly talks about him, the doctor who she had sex with for meds dropped hints,

so to have oberson kidnap clem and mess with lee over the walkie at least to me and in my opinion it's kinda obvious..

Was he the dude hanging from the bell?

• i need a pic cos i never really saw the hanging man.

• People let their emotions get in the way of doing the smart thing. Ben is a liability to the whole group and doesn't really provide any benefits. Maybe not kill him, but just don't save him.

Add Comment