User Avatar Image

Omid as the Season 2 Protagonist

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 351 users

Makes senses, doesn't it? We hardly know anything about him. He's only had a few lines. He has Christa and potentially a new baby to look after, and Clem.

He's an ideal character for the player to control and make decisions for.

I'm not advocating for him to be the season 2 protagonist. I'm not too fond of him as a character, but I'm saying it would make the most sense of the current cast.

44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • collecting every kid and puppy along the way most likely^_^;. I think whoever's alive will have a cameo or something, at most be a member of the next group, but probably won't be the main chracter

• @thestalkinghead said: he is comic relief, not leading man material :)

What about sokka from avatar he deserved a spin-off called sokka's meat shack

• @Rock114 said: There's no way Kenny will live. He's probably just as likely to be the cause of his own death as the walkie-guy, or walkers, or anything else really. Omid probably wouldn't be the best lead for season 2, and I think they'll just come up with a new cast.

I agree, they should just start fresh with new characters to keep it all moving along, they should start where episode 5 season 1 finishes and start from there, if they started from the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, then it would be crap!

I don't think many if anyone will survive the final episode. I hope at least one person makes it, but I have a feeling no one will :/ and I agree, Kenny will probably die because let's face it, he is one of those characters who you just know isn't going to make it. I don't know why it just has that vibe....

• @TWDFTW said: I agree, they should just start fresh with new characters to keep it all moving along, they should start where episode 5 season 1 finishes and start from there, if they started from the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, then it would be crap!

I don't think many if anyone will survive the final episode. I hope at least one person makes it, but I have a feeling no one will :/ and I agree, Kenny will probably die because let's face it, he is one of those characters who you just know isn't going to make it. I don't know why it just has that vibe....

just because it starts from the beginning doesn't mean its crap

• @KingOfTheDead said: just because it starts from the beginning doesn't mean its crap

Well they'd have to tread carefully, for me, it would be a bad way to start it because you would feel like you played through all of that only to be started again at the beginning. But that's my opinion.

• @TWDFTW said: Well they'd have to tread carefully, for me, it would be a bad way to start it because you would feel like you played through all of that only to be started again at the beginning. But that's my opinion.

Well you started in Macon which is one city in Georgia there are 5 other major cities and some little towns. in my opinion there's a lot of "stomping ground". The could start at the begining in some big city or etc. that's something different

• @KingOfTheDead said: Well you started in Macon which is one city in Georgia there are 5 other major cities and some little towns. in my opinion there's a lot of "stomping ground". The could start at the begining in some big city or etc. that's something different

Yeah, that would be okay, but I meant if they started at the beginning and covered the same sort of story, but that would be okay, but I still think that I like the idea of starting where season 1 leaves off.

• I don't think they will continue anything from season 1. I do think Omid will end up taking in Clem after Christa and Lee dies though.

• @TWDFTW said: Yeah, that would be okay, but I meant if they started at the beginning and covered the same sort of story, but that would be okay, but I still think that I like the idea of starting where season 1 leaves off.

I'd rather it be a new story since Lee dies. Won't be the same without him so might as well start with a new character from somewhere else.

• @trd84 said: I'd rather it be a new story since Lee dies. Won't be the same without him so might as well start with a new character from somewhere else.

Yeah, I want it to start with new characters where season 1 left off. :)

Add Comment