33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ryannumber1gamer said: Something that annoys me in the movies is how the cut out certain parts & characters. For example Dobby was cut out of every movie after Chamber of Secrets even through he was in Goblet of fire, Order of the Phoenix, and The Half Blood Prince books but he is only in HP & The Chamber of Secrets & HP & the Deathly Hallows movies. Also i think i remember hearing that Sirius Black's role in Goblet of Fire was bigger in the book.

I rewatched them all last month and Goblet of Fire became my least favourite movie. (before it was Order of the Phoenix) They just wasted so much precious time to show them dancing and romancing.

And yes all that house elf stuff was cut out of the movies except for Chamber which (just wouldn't work without Dobby), Order of the Phoenix (I guess someone noticed that Kreacher had to be shown at least once) and Deathly Hallows 1 where we need Kreacher to find a Horkrux and Dobby.

• @der_ketzer said: I rewatched them all last month and Goblet of Fire became my least favourite movie. (before it was Order of the Phoenix) They just wasted so much precious time to show them dancing and romancing.

Good point but i still like the parts of the tournament and the start was pretty good in my opinion.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Stephen Fry is better than everything.

Steven Fry is in Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows ain't he? He's Holmes brother in it?

• will i get in trouble if i post a harry potter related photo

• That reeeeally might depend on the photo. This isn't a Rule 34 thing is it?

Add Comment