User Avatar Image

Clem's Presence and Ben's Fate

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 931 users

This is just to see the influence of Clem's presence on player's decision making.

Vote please!

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • needs more options

i let clem join us in crawford, i let her vote, but i accidently dropped ben
    i let clem join us in crawford, no vote for clem, but i accidently dropped ben
    i told clem to stay but i accidently dropped ben

• mah anser is in da leeeeed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Translation: my answer is in the lead!

• I took Clem to Crawford, allowed her to vote on kicking Ben out of the group, and pulled Ben up.

My choice had nothing to do with Clem though. Hell if Clem told me with a cute face that i should drop him I wouldn't even have done it. Clementine never influenced any of my choices.

• @QuarterPounderVlad said: I took Clem to Crawford, allowed her to vote on kicking Ben out of the group, and pulled Ben up. She deserves to be taken to Crawford, And Ben deserved to be Pulled up. I wanted to see him redeem himself, Even though I left him to guard the boat. We'll see how it turns out.

I did the exact same thing. ;)

• I didnt want to take Clem with me to a potential shoot out and so left her at home.

Honestly didnt even think of her when i made the choice about Ben, just not going to kill a guy for making mistakes.

• I didn't take Clem, I felt it was more dangerous than leaving her in the house. I pulled Ben up because I never had any urge to kill him or let him die.

• I allowed Clem to vote, and I stayed silent after she had wanted Ben to stay in the group. I pulled up Ben, but not because of Clem. In this decision, Clem had no influence on the reason for me to pull Ben up.

• I let Clem come to Crawford, let her vote and saved Ben.

I probably would have dropped him if Clem had not had her say. I was pretty upset with him after the hatchet incident. But I think Clem is right, you don't leave friends behind. Until Ben actively tries to hurt someone he gets to stay.

• I let Clem come to crawford, let her vote and saved Ben.

But saving Ben was my own choice and even if Clem wasn't here or if I didn't let her vote I would have save him. For me he is not a bad guy, he causes a lot of trouble but he really fells guilty and all was in the intention of helping, I don't think we can really blame him.

• I think it this is feeding into a larger theory of Clem being a strong moral force but also just with this question that Clem did influence people's choice, if they know it or not.

My guess is that Ben would have been dropped far more often if Clem wasn't around.

Of the people that didn't bring Clem, it's basically 4:1.

Of the people that brought Clem, it's 8:1.

There's plenty of other things that can explain this but it's interesting.

Add Comment