User Avatar Image

Who do you think the Walkie Talkie guy is?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Who do you think he is?

93 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Milosuperspesh said: oberson leader of crawford.

yeah i know wild theory but thats what i took from ep4.

ps
    the jimmy saville thing is in poor and very bad taste, also not ammusing and imo SHOULD BE REMOVED.

That's not possible, Oberson hung himself in the clock tower. You saw him trying to eat Ben

• it is the senator, his death was a cover up so he could get to a safe bunker before the world went into panic (zombies were kept out of the media for months) but he got caught in a traffic jam and couldn't make it to the safe vehicles in time for the evacuation of the important people, so him and his bodyguards took over a building and set up a radio station just in case he could get rescue

• @thestalkinghead said: it is the senator, his death was a cover up so he could get to a safe bunker before the world went into panic (zombies were kept out of the media for months) but he got caught in a traffic jam and couldn't make it to the safe vehicles in time for the evacuation of the important people, so him and his bodyguards took over a building and set up a radio station just in case he could get rescue

What about Lee's wife who he was banging.

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: What about Lee's wife who he was banging.

she was a plant, the whole relationship was a lie, every politician gets a fall guy assigned to them just in case they need one in the future, and a sleeper agent who goes undercover to help set the plan in motion whenever they want.

• Angelina Jolie probably needed a new kid for her collection.

• @drathjon101 said: That's not possible, Oberson hung himself in the clock tower. You saw him trying to eat Ben

already explained that so you're a bit late to this party of pissing on milo.

better luck next time

i will be getting some screens of the walker who got ben..

• A little too lazy to read backawrds right now. I'm sure a lot of people have theorised that the Governor involved.

A little digging around makes me suspicious of the same.

I noticed how one of the Governors is said to have studied at the University of Georgia. Same place Lee worked as a teacher of history.

There's also the striking coincidence that the original Governor, Philip was friends with a man named Bobby Marsh. Sharing his surname with the name of the place Clems parents stayed. "The Marsh House" is also said to be the name of one of the chapters in Ep.5, making it no minor detail.

While I haven't followed the books, if the Governor is even remotely close to Savannah at this point in time, travelling to Woodbury in the near future, it wouldn't be a stretch to determine that he and Lilly would cross paths. This would explain why she also ends up appearing in Woodbury despite seperating from Lees group so far away from there.

Like I said, I've not read anything but it looks to me like there are plenty of dots to connect. I figured those ones without trying too hard. We've got a connection between the Goernor and Lee, we've got a connection between the Governor and someone who might know Clems parents, and we've got a connection to Lillys future in just those.

• @CamTheWoot said: Some part of me thinks that it's Terry St.John. He was never confirmed dead and he would be pretty pissed about Lee killing/ leaving his children for dead. This is highly unlikely though.

Some people say that Terry is actually Chuck. There are theories but I don't know them off by heart.

• @Cooperal said: A little too lazy to read backawrds right now. I'm sure a lot of people have theorised that the Governor involved.

A little digging around makes me suspicious of the same.

I noticed how one of the Governors is said to have studied at the University of Georgia. Same place Lee worked as a teacher of history.

There's also the striking coincidence that the original Governor, Philip was friends with a man named Bobby Marsh. Sharing his surname with the name of the place Clems parents stayed. "The Marsh House" is also said to be the name of one of the chapters in Ep.5, making it no minor detail.

While I haven't followed the books, if the Governor is even remotely close to Savannah at this point in time, travelling to Woodbury in the near future, it wouldn't be a stretch to determine that he and Lilly would cross paths. This would explain why she also ends up appearing in Woodbury despite seperating from Lees group so far away from there.

Like I said, I've not read anything but it looks to me like there are plenty of dots to connect. I figured those ones without trying too hard. We've got a connection between the Goernor and Lee, we've got a connection between the Governor and someone who might know Clems parents, and we've got a connection to Lillys future in just those.

Should have read the bobby marsh page you linked.

Bobby is bitten by a hidden former resident of the home they were staying at, who reanimated in a dog house. Bobby Marsh then dies and has his brain destroyed by Philip seconds after reanimation.

Add Comment