User Avatar Image

Walkie talkie man isn't likely from Lee's past

posted by ManMan on - last edited - Viewed by 478 users

Before the apocalypse, the last that anyone had known of Lee Everett was that he was on his way to jail. What are the odds that someone from his past would even be aware that he was still alive and be knowledgeable of his exact whereabouts?

I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but I thought I'd mention it.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ghositex said: The text was already in a spoiler tag, there's no need to censor the name <>. Why'd you even come up with the topic if you weren't willing to keep talking about it in the first place :/

censor it like that so people don't click the censored part and ruin the surprising parts of the game.

• Also, by the way...
    SPOILERS (in case the hidden text wasn't enough warning...)
    We don't know if "Campman" is actually the guy that stared at Lee while burying the Kid. "Campman" has an unfinished model, and probably means that he was not the creepy-shadow-guy.
    I'm just guessing that the Shadow-guy was the Walkie-Talkie man. Think about it, he knew where they were staying, and just took Clementine when it was -almost- completely safe for him to take her. Even if you leave her at home, Omid would have noticed, he didnt want to risk that so he just waited for Clementine to be alone.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: censor it like that so people don't click the censored part and ruin the surprising parts of the game.

Jesus... you're turning this into a cycle argument. It's already censored, and it's in the Spoilers forum, maybe, because there's something that you still shouldnt be aware of if you didnt want your game to get spoiled.
    Anyway, it's just a theory and those files aren't proof of anything. Even the theory about this camp might be untrue, that's why it's a theory, and not a fact. Still, going back to my old argument, WHY would you even come up with it if you wouldnt tell anything about it later?

• @Ghositex said: Jesus... you're turning this into a cycle argument. It's already censored, and it's in the Spoilers forum, maybe, because there's something that you still shouldnt be aware of if you didnt want your game to get spoiled.
    Anyway, it's just a theory and those files aren't proof of anything. Even the theory about this camp might be untrue, that's why it's a theory, and not a fact. Still, going back to my old argument, WHY would you even come up with it if you wouldnt tell anything about it later?

2 words: FOR...GET...IT
    Who cares anyways.
    who ever came up with the idea of going into the files can go eat some dog shit.

• @TheNNerdGamer said: 2 words: FOR...GET...IT
    Who cares anyways.
    who ever came up with the idea of going into the files can go eat some dog shit.

i have seen 3 posts from you recently about shit. Did your dog poop in the house lol. it's no problem I just had to say something :p

• I don't know if it means anything, but the Walking Dead wiki has "Campman" as the walkie talkie man.

• @ManMan said: I don't know if it means anything, but the Walking Dead wiki has "Campman" as the walkie talkie man.

They always put speculations on TWD wikia, then some people think it's actual information about the game and come make silly questions to the forums :/

• I think that the campman is clementines dad and that he and clems mum convinced clem to meet them somewhere. Also I think they told clem to hide it from lee. I think clem told them about his past.

• @LeeEverett37 said: I think that the campman is clementines dad and that he and clems mum convinced clem to meet them somewhere. Also I think they told clem to hide it from lee. I think clem told them about his past.

Nah he is dead. You pretty much get that from the answering machine. getting attacked by a "crazy guy" having to go to the ER and not being able to leave.

I think he was in Macon when Clem started talking to him. I think it was his car we took the stuff from. And something happened to him, or his family because we took it. And he he either snuck on the back of the train or found some gas for his station wagon and drove to Savannah.

• @trd84 said: Nah he is dead. You pretty much get that from the answering machine. getting attacked by a "crazy guy" having to go to the ER and not being able to leave.

I think he was in Macon when Clem started talking to him. I think it was his car we took the stuff from. And something happened to him, or his family because we took it. And he he either snuck on the back of the train or found some gas for his station wagon and drove to Savannah.

Plausible. We never really did find out who owned the vehicle at the end of Episode 2 which was loaded with all the supplies. The gas tank was empty and the headlights were on and doors were left open.

Add Comment