User Avatar Image

Walking Dead Reactions Video (Pewdiepie & Cryaotic)

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I don't know if anyone here will care for this video, but it compares two people's reactions and choices to episodes 1-3 of The Walking Dead. Yes, it's made by me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zG7jG5rD0

14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ditto. No offense to him, but Cry's reactions felt so much more real and organic.

  • Cool to see Cry being mentioned here! He's my favorite youtuber :D
    I also like Pewdiepie, but it's totally understandable why a lot of people don't. He overreacts a lot and many people find that annoying. Cry is more serious and really immerses himself, while still being funny.

  • @Rock114 said: Ditto. No offense to him, but Cry's reactions felt so much more real and organic.

    Pewdie talked about 9x more then Cry did, and I still liked Cry's playthrough better.

  • Assuming that telling the truth equals offense, I do mean offense to PDP (hereto referred to as the YouTuber who shall not be named) as well as anybody who likes him: He sucks, and anyone who likes him should feel bad. Constant screaming at the top of your lungs and rape jokes are not funny, and if you think it is, then you seriously need to grow up.

  • @Zeruis said: I like your editing and compiling of the video. No offense, but am I the only one here who doesn't like Pewdiepie?

    I dislike him with a burning flaming passion. He's loud, obnoxious, and annoying

  • @Cpt. Sqweky said: Assuming that telling the truth equals offense, I do mean offense to PDP (hereto referred to as the YouTuber who shall not be named) as well as anybody who likes him: He sucks, and anyone who likes him should feel bad. Constant screaming at the top of your lungs and rape jokes are not funny, and if you think it is, then you seriously need to grow up.

    ^^^^^^ and penis ones lol

  • @Cpt. Sqweky said: Assuming that telling the truth equals offense, I do mean offense to PDP (hereto referred to as the YouTuber who shall not be named) as well as anybody who likes him: He sucks, and anyone who likes him should feel bad. Constant screaming at the top of your lungs and rape jokes are not funny, and if you think it is, then you seriously need to grow up.

    Maybe you need to get that stick out of your sitting region and just realise that not everyone has the same taste in what is funny or not than you. If you think PDP is all about screaming and 'rape jokes' then you really don't understand it even the slightest bit.

    Then again, once people get older it does get harder to understand youth culture. To each their own I guess. But really, saying someone's personal taste makes them a bad person is the most short sighted and bigoted thing a person can ever say and anyone who says it seriously needs to grow up.

    The way I see it, PDP is all about over reacting and shock humour, while Cry's humour is a lot more subtle. I enjoy both equally for different reasons. Funnily, they enjoy each other's company while their fans are at each other's throats..

  • I don't like PDP, but it's my opinion. Cry was better for me.

  • @Cpt. Sqweky said: Assuming that telling the truth equals offense, I do mean offense to PDP (hereto referred to as the YouTuber who shall not be named) as well as anybody who likes him: He sucks, and anyone who likes him should feel bad. Constant screaming at the top of your lungs and rape jokes are not funny, and if you think it is, then you seriously need to grow up.

    This, this, this, so much this. Thank you for saying it, thank you.

  • @Devlonir said: Maybe you need to get that stick out of your sitting region and just realise that not everyone has the same taste in what is funny or not than you. If you think PDP is all about screaming and 'rape jokes' then you really don't understand it even the slightest bit.


    YEAH! PDP's jokes are chock full of symbolism and Homeric simile. You need to be able to analyze it from a literary perspective in order to fully comprehend the true depth of his jokes.

Add Comment