User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 130.9K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @WarpSpeed said: There you go, talking about awesome pictures without posting them again.

She dressed as Jessica Rabbit, and had the assets to make it work. The photo, alas, stays on my phone.

• @Giant Tope said: "Oh Engadget came out with their Nexus 4 review! Oh it's a nice and long one... mmmmm just the way I like it.... mmm oh baby..."

-rather dashing

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metro

• @Secret Fawful said: Man, every PC game looks better on a TV. Thank you HDMI.

Tell me about it! XD

Thats what I've been doing with my new laptop. Sitting it on the speaker in the living room, (where the PS3 used to be before it disappeared into my brother's room), plug in the HDMI cable, the PC/Mouse Dongle, and the 360 dongle, and BINGO! Instant 42 inch awesomeness. :D
    (with up to 4 360 controllers to use (as long as the game supports them of course (co-op Rayman Origins... nice... :D))
    Set Steam to big chunky icon mode, and play about 45 PC titles, quickly, easily and smoothly.

Just wish I had a proper surface to use the keyboard and mouse on. Then again, if I did, I'd never leave the living room! XD
    (It would become the "Civilistation/X-COM room")

• I have an all surface mouse. I can use it on my face if I want. I'll be shopping for a good controller today I can use with my PC and then it's Amnesia on my HD TV.

• I got WWE 13 YAY! I haven't left my couch for hours.

• Treated myself to a megamundo micromeal.

Chicken Tikka, Bhaji Aloo, Onion Bhajis, and Some butter chicken, sided with a little mango chutney and Lime Pickle, and a bit of Naan (I put mine in the toaster. Quicker and less likely to burn). Ohhh yeah! Thats what you call some good eatin' ;D

Cost about £8, but totally worth it!
    (Plus there is some left over for others to taste, so all in all, its pretty good value for money! :D)

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

135 spambot threads today, worst attack ever.

Take care, don't ever use streaming services.
    They obviously are the devil incarnate. :mad:

• @Vainamoinen said: 135 spambot threads today, worst attack ever.

Take care, don't ever use streaming services.
    They obviously are the devil incarnate. :mad:

i do not envy you work. off topic what's the countdown to doomsday again? its starting to feel like is getting near that or the flying zombie pigs outside my house are just lying to me again. so anyway who here hasn't lost there mind yet to......data lost------data lost----- and thats why they call me jimmy.:cool:

• I think Doomsday was taken as an open action item and pushed back to next week from never.

• I like Superman Doomsday.

This discussion has been closed.