User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 5.8K users

Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..

174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im partial to dark haired women so Carley. And even though I didnt like Lilly much (althoughI could see a li'l angry sex there) I thought she was hotter than Molly.
    Am I the only one who thought Molly was gay?

• Neither of them. They're animated characters.

• The crazy women with the crossbow.

• @Malphaxis said: Im partial to dark haired women so Carley. And even though I didnt like Lilly much (althoughI could see a li'l angry sex there) I thought she was hotter than Molly.
    Am I the only one who thought Molly was gay?

The first time we met her, I tought she was a feminist, for no reason at all. Maybe it's the way she helped us three times just because of Clementine. Again, no reason at all, I just tought she was.

@Malphaxis said: This thread is still going on? Good Lord...

^^^ THIS. this thread has been in the front page for weeks
    @Malphaxis said: Well, not innocent that wasn't really the right word to use, but not so inappropriate, now they are talking about stuff that is not really right, it should be straight forward 'who do you think is hotter' 'carley/Molly/whoever'

Not 'If she's more flexible means she's better in bed' 'yeah!, 'blah blah blah blah!'

It's wrong, but yeah lol. I'm gonna stay off this thread it's not nice :|

I don't find it offensive at all. I mean, it is inappropriate and everything, but I don't find it that offensive :/

• @Peace&Love said: You're all stupid.

HEY!
    don't become a jackass saying the community is stupid
    [ATTACH]3444[/ATTACH]

• @TWDFTW said: Well, not innocent that wasn't really the right word to use, but not so inappropriate, now they are talking about stuff that is not really right, it should be straight forward 'who do you think is hotter' 'carley/Molly/whoever'

Not 'If she's more flexible means she's better in bed' 'yeah!, 'blah blah blah blah!'

It's wrong, but yeah lol. I'm gonna stay off this thread it's not nice :|

The religious left, ladies and gentlemen.

• @HelloCthulhu said: The religious left, ladies and gentlemen.

I didn't know there was such a thing.

• @Peace&Love said: You're all stupid.

Ignorance is bliss, come, join us. You'll like it, resistance is futile.

• @TheShooter said: LET'S SPLIT INTO TEAM CARELY AND TEAM MOLLY AND LET'S FIGHT !!! (just kidding :D)

Team carely: Ranged damage per second.
    + "Who brings a pick to a gun fight"
    - Has extra hole in the head.
    -/(+) Baffled by battery powered electronics. (a plus to anyone into dumb girls)
    Team molly: Melee damage per second.
    + Dont have to reload a pick.
    - Not a team player.
    -/(+) May be a boy in drag. (a plus to anyone into that sort of thing)

• @zfan330 said: Team carely: Ranged damage per second.
    + "Who brings a pick to a gun fight"
    - Has extra hole in the head.
    -/(+) Baffled by battery powered electronics. (a plus to anyone into dumb girls)
    Team molly: Melee damage per second.
    + Dont have to reload a pick.
    - Not a team player.
    -/(+) May be a boy in drag. (a plus to anyone into that sort of thing)

Clearly someone is having issues recognizing a girl if she doesn't have long flowing hair or tits hanging to her knees.

Add Comment