User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 169K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Two months without the Comrade. Davies has been offline for far longer now. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Note to self:
    Propose Communist Alien game to Telltale officials to get two community members to return.

• You know, I always wonder why exactly I come back here...

I mean, I talk to more people on the internet, then I have ever really spoken to in real life. Infact, I only ever speak to one person on Facebook. Thats it. The only person, barring my best friend, I ever say anything to. Never meet up with him. Just occasionally quip in to whatever he posts.

I guess its weird. The idea of randomly replying to people I haven't met in person for years. Must be that fear of rejection sparking up.

Maybe its just habit now. Posting for the sake of posting. Something to keep the small scrap of sanity left from fluttering out of the window.

I really need to do something. Anything really. -_-
    (Maybe going offline for a while and destroying my Facebook might be a good idea. I don't know why I check it so often. Again, probably habit re-enforced by university)

• @Vainamoinen said: Two months without the Comrade. Davies has been offline for far longer now. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Note to self:
    Propose Communist Alien game to Telltale officials to get two community members to return.

Huh. I have Pants friended on Facebook, so with his steady stream of ranting there, I hadn't even realized he hadn't been around here.

• Maybe he's just decided to be more efficient about it! XD

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@GuruGuru214 said: Huh. I have Pants friended on Facebook

Well, that's not an option for me. ;)

blocktheshitheads.jpg

• @GuruGuru214 said: Huh. I have Pants friended on Facebook, so with his steady stream of ranting there, I hadn't even realized he hadn't been around here.

He does seem to rant on a regular basis.

• Comrade Pants had a little technical problem a month or two ago, where his laptop went kaplooey, and he was forced to start using a netbook. As far as I know, that's still the case. He's active elsewhere, though, and I got the feeling he was down on the Telltale Forums. Maybe those of you who are closer friends can ask him what's up.

Davies, I dunno.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Huh. I have Pants friended on Facebook, so with his steady stream of ranting there, I hadn't even realized he hadn't been around here.

Same here.

• @WarpSpeed said: Comrade Pants had a little technical problem a month or two ago, where his laptop went kaplooey, and he was forced to start using a netbook. As far as I know, that's still the case. He's active elsewhere, though, and I got the feeling he was down on the Telltale Forums. Maybe those of you who are closer friends can ask him what's up.

Davies, I dunno.

Yeah, he's still on the netbook, but that wouldn't prevent him from coming here.

Honestly, I think he's just forgotten. At some point, he'll get bored and remember that this place exists.

• @Alcoremortis said: Honestly, I think he's just forgotten. At some point, he'll get bored and remember that this place exists.

The real truth is that the computer that died automatically signed into Telltale, and when it died he forgot the password he used, which was probably some random gobbledygook anyway. Basically, he's locked out by his own incompetence. Kinda funny actually.

This discussion has been closed.