User Avatar Image

Did you let Lilly back on the RV?

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

It's so disappointing. I couldn't bear to kill her Father. When she needed Lee the most in her most desperate moment. He was there putting boot to Kenndy's Butt.

Now Kenndy act's like I'm his worst foe. Treating me completely different. We have an argument in the espoide 3. She shoots Doug in the head and I still have enough compassion to let her back on the RV.

Then she tells Kenndy about my past. I guess that's what I get for bringing doug. I didn't have the option to tell them about my past. But Lilly why would she do this?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not only did I let her back in the RV but I was planning on taking off with her and Clem when she steals it.

• @Ninnuendo said: Not only did I let her back in the RV but I was planning on taking off with her and Clem when she steals it.

Lilly lover alert

• I kicked that bitch to the curb

• @TheNNerdGamer said: Lilly lover alert

Lilly + The RV vs Kenny, Ben, Katjaa + The Train (Duck was already dead essentially)

Easy choice, Lilly was more useful than all 3 put together. Kenny is an ass, Ben is a moron and Katjaa does fuck all.

• @Ninnuendo said: Lilly + The RV vs Kenny, Ben, Katjaa + The Train (Duck was already dead essentially)

Easy choice, Lilly was more useful than all 3 put together. Kenny is an ass, Ben is a moron and Katjaa does fuck all.

the most probable reason she left is she thinks has done something horrible (which she has) and she feels the need to leave to not cause anymore trouble

• @TheNNerdGamer said: the most probable reason she left is she thinks has done something horrible (which she has) and she feels the need to leave to not cause anymore trouble

I wish Kenny had taken that attitude after the meatlocker. He kept going on about leaving in the RV, I wish he had and I told him so at the start of Ep 3. His reply was that he knew Lee, Clem, Lilly and Carley wouldn't go with him and that he didn't want to get stuck with Ben.

• @Ninnuendo said: I wish Kenny had taken that attitude after the meatlocker. He kept going on about leaving in the RV, I wish he had and I told him so at the start of Ep 3. His reply was that he knew Lee, Clem, Lilly and Carley wouldn't go with him and that he didn't want to get stuck with Ben.

sooner or later they have to run out of supplies and food if they stay in one place

• @TheNNerdGamer said: sooner or later they have to run out of supplies and food if they stay in one place

They had supplies from the car.
    Kenny simply doesn't have the courage of his convictions, he wants to leave but won't go unless everyone else comes with him because he knows he'd be screwed. Even after Lilly takes the RV he tells Lee that it's buggered and won't last much longer. So what the hell was he thinking about leaving for then?

• @Ninnuendo said: They had supplies from the car.
    Kenny simply doesn't have the courage of his convictions, he wants to leave but won't go unless everyone else comes with him because he knows he'd be screwed. Even after Lilly takes the RV he tells Lee that it's buggered and won't last much longer. So what the hell was he thinking about leaving for then?

that food Ain't lasting years ya know

• @TheNNerdGamer said: that food Ain't lasting years ya know

I think it'd last longer than the 30 minutes the RV had left. Kenny's plan works out like this

Load up the RV with supplies
    Drive off
    Break down 30 minutes later
    Stay with supplies and die/Leave supplies and die

Funny he didn't mention the RV being useless before, isn't it?

Add Comment