User Avatar Image

Did you let Lilly back on the RV?

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 805 users

It's so disappointing. I couldn't bear to kill her Father. When she needed Lee the most in her most desperate moment. He was there putting boot to Kenndy's Butt.

Now Kenndy act's like I'm his worst foe. Treating me completely different. We have an argument in the espoide 3. She shoots Doug in the head and I still have enough compassion to let her back on the RV.

Then she tells Kenndy about my past. I guess that's what I get for bringing doug. I didn't have the option to tell them about my past. But Lilly why would she do this?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ninnuendo said: I think it'd last longer than the 30 minutes the RV had left. Kenny's plan works out like this

Load up the RV with supplies
    Drive off
    Break down 30 minutes later
    Stay with supplies and die/Leave supplies and die

Funny he didn't mention the RV being useless before, isn't it?

lucky they found a train

• @TheNNerdGamer said: lucky they found a train

I think being lucky was part of Kenny's plan.

• @Ninnuendo said: I think being lucky was part of Kenny's plan.

"Duck bit wasn't luck though". Clem said

• Exactly, you cant rely on luck, which is why Kenny's plan was utterly stupid and irresponsible, and he knew it.

• The thing that upset me on Lilly. When I saw her about to steal the RV. (Which she does if you bring her back on) I told her to "Go" and she ask's me to come with her. I say "Okay" and I step outside of the RV and she peels away with tires rubbing against the ground.

I sincerely feel bad for what she went through but she is ditched either way.

• No I did not let her back into the RV. And I'll explain why.
    Lily and her dad was not that welcoming and nice when you first encountered them. I don't like hostile people especially during a catastrophe. If you can't stick together and let out a little trust. Then things are going to be bad.
    Eventually I tried to digest the fact that, this is the way they behave all the time. Zombie Apocalypse or not. However that still doesn't excuse the way they argue all the time.
    I did try to save Lily's father however Kenny took it upon himself to bash his head in with a salt lick... I felt bad for her, but things looked grim and I didn't think he was going to make it. Kenny was a jerk for it, but I could understand his reasonings a little bit.

After her father died, she kind of lost it. Even though I still chose to stuck up for her. She was already 2 wheels short of a bicycle (thats southern talk for crazy). The last straw, she killed Carley in cold blood for trying to talk some sense into her.

Now Kenny, I would have killed him or left him behind if he didn't have a sweet wife and a child to care for. He is no angel either.

• @Ninnuendo said: Exactly, you cant rely on luck, which is why Kenny's plan was utterly stupid and irresponsible, and he knew it.

Compared to hanging around the motel with loads of bandits in a nearby forest just waiting for a chance for revenge and clearly planning something? Not to mention, Kenny probably wasn't finished on the repairs on the RV when they were forced to use it. Besides the RV didn't even break down, Kenny just stopped it to give the radiator a break.

Anyway I left her at the side of the road. Like someone else said, if she was crazy enough to shoot Carely for talking back, there's no reason she wouldn't go after the people who killed her dad and maybe their families. As Katjaa said, we have to have lines.

• @lilTomTom said: No I did not let her back into the RV. And I'll explain why.
    Lily and her dad was not that welcoming and nice when you first encountered them. I don't like hostile people especially during a catastrophe. If you can't stick together and let out a little trust. Then things are going to be bad.
    Eventually I tried to digest the fact that, this is the way they behave all the time. Zombie Apocalypse or not. However that still doesn't excuse the way they argue all the time.
    I did try to save Lily's father however Kenny took it upon himself to bash his head in with a salt lick... I felt bad for her, but things looked grim and I didn't think he was going to make it. Kenny was a jerk for it, but I could understand his reasonings a little bit.

After her father died, she kind of lost it. Even though I still chose to stuck up for her. She was already 2 wheels short of a bicycle (thats southern talk for crazy). The last straw, she killed Carley in cold blood for trying to talk some sense into her.

Now Kenny, I would have killed him or left him behind if he didn't have a sweet wife and a child to care for. He is no angel either.

you have sympathy for Lilly?
    Lilly lover alert

• @Wrighty said: Compared to hanging around the motel with loads of bandits in a nearby forest just waiting for a chance for revenge and clearing planning something? Not to mention, Kenny probably wasn't finished on the repairs on the RV when they were forced to use it. Besides the RV didn't even break down, Kenny just stopped it to give the radiator a break.

Anyway I left her at the side of the road. Like someone else said, if she was crazy enough to shoot Carely for talking back, there's no reason she wouldn't go after the people who killed her dad and maybe their families. As Katjaa said, we have to have lines.

exacly:D

• @TheNNerdGamer said: you have sympathy for Lilly?
    Lilly lover alert

I have a small sympathy for anyone losing a family member. But that was quickly diminished shown by her actions later on. She went crazy!

Add Comment