User Avatar Image

Can you survive a zombie apocalypse?

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 903 users

as you've seen in TWD its hard

I could survive if I had a silent gun and a sword.

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This a hard question and why I chose "I might". It all depends on where we all are located and how much we know when this situation were to occur. If you were stuck in downtown NYC it would be way harder than being in the mountains (and sparsely populated) of a place away from millions of people.

Couple that thought with the fact most people say they could survive, but how many could survive the harsh northern winters without power and being on the run? Again it depends on the situation (or time of year in certain areas).

Then we get to fresh food and water...yikes. I think most people who think they would survive the entire time are either crazy or disillusioned. I have hope I could make it, but realize the possibility would be a challenging one.

• lol a lot of northern states would be so screwed. High population density and winter is cold as hell. Kirkman probably put the comics location in GA because most areas are more rural and it doesn't get as cold. Only thing he seemed to forget is how many fruit tree orchards there are in GA. Seems almost impossible to me that the group didn't find a single one. They're literally all over the place and essentially mean free food come harvest time which was during the time they were near atlanta (north of which is where my sister lives an there are a butt ton of orchards).

• I would '' Opt out '' as soon as i could find a gun/painless way...

and all of you just sitting there thinkin ''oh yeah... i can survive'' thats probs a lie.
    maybe like one of you would survive on this page right now.

Like molly says '' in the end the dead always win ''

• Even if I did "survive", I'd have to spend the rest of my life in fear and wondering if it's really over. That's no way to live.

Just like in the movies, it will be several months after the apocalypse has "ended", and me and my new found friend/lover will be starting a new life in a new home. One day, I'll be sitting outside on the porch with a glass of tea, I fall asleep, night comes, and I awake to a blood-curdling, familiar sound coming from inside. I walk in the door, and my partner bites my face off.

• @ManMan said: Even if I did "survive", I'd have to spend the rest of my life in fear and wondering if it's really over. That's no way to live.

Just like in the movies, it will be several months after the apocalypse has "ended", and me and my new found friend/lover will be starting a new life in a new home. One day, I'll be sitting outside on the porch with a glass of tea, I fall asleep, night comes, and I awake to a blood-curdling, familiar sound coming from inside. I walk in the door, and my partner bites my face off.

this is why you have to have separate rooms and weapons at all times

• @TheNNerdGamer said: this is why you have to have separate rooms and weapons at all times

Yes, but three months after you thought everything had possibly ended, you would start to get complacent. You'd think it's okay to just relax outside with a glass of iced tea while your gun was inside.

I don't get what you mean by seperate rooms. They could've been sitting in the living room.

• @ManMan said: Yes, but three months after you thought everything had possibly ended, you would start to get complacent. You'd think it's okay to just relax outside with a glass of iced tea while your gun was inside.

I don't get what you mean by seperate rooms. They could've been sitting in the living room.

let's say your wife/husband and you sleeping in the same bed, suddenly your wife/husband is biting your neck out

• I'd think even after the apocalpyse people who do survive would always carry around firearms just in case. Back before civilization humans almost always carried weapons if they went somewhere due to possible threats that saw them as a tasty meal. I'd say the idea of a ZA is to put us in that situation again until we fully rebuild society where the world is a muh safer place again. Although if the infection is persistant and even in newborns, then we may always need to carry weapons until a cure is finally found for everyone.

• Yeah i might last a week or two on my own, just holding out. Perhaps longer if useful people were to help out.

• WHO banned Me for a brief moment?

Add Comment