User Avatar Image

Did you let Lilly back on the RV?

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

It's so disappointing. I couldn't bear to kill her Father. When she needed Lee the most in her most desperate moment. He was there putting boot to Kenndy's Butt.

Now Kenndy act's like I'm his worst foe. Treating me completely different. We have an argument in the espoide 3. She shoots Doug in the head and I still have enough compassion to let her back on the RV.

Then she tells Kenndy about my past. I guess that's what I get for bringing doug. I didn't have the option to tell them about my past. But Lilly why would she do this?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @lilTomTom said: I have a small sympathy for anyone losing a family member. But that was quickly diminished shown by her actions later on. She went crazy!

    going crazy by losing a loved one would be killing the killer.
    but killing an innocent girl/dude is messed up
    I had no sympathy after that
    I had 10% sympathy before she killed Doug/Carley
    even though I killed her dad and never sided with her

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: going crazy by losing a loved one would be killing the killer.
    but killing an innocent girl/dude is messed up
    I had no sympathy after that
    I had 10% sympathy before she killed Doug/Carley
    even though I killed her dad and never sided with her

    I never said I was in love with her. So I'm not sure why you are making it appear that way because I showed a bit of sympathy for her? :confused: After the events unfolded at the hotel I quickly lost my sympathy for her. It was completely gone after she killed Carley/Doug.

  • @lilTomTom said: I never said I was in love with her. So I'm not sure why you are making it appear that way because I showed a bit of sympathy for her? :confused: After the events unfolded at the hotel I quickly lost my sympathy for her. It was completely gone after she killed Carley/Doug.

    I'm not saying its bad but in real life I'd be scared to have someone taking out innocent lives

  • User Avatar Image
    fusedmass BANNED

    Dexter-Practically-Perfect-Jennifer-Carp

    Does this look like Lilly? This is from Dexter.

    cast-feature-lilly.png

  • @fusedmass said: Dexter-Practically-Perfect-Jennifer-Carp

    Does this look like Lilly? This is from Dexter.

    cast-feature-lilly.png

    I can kinda see this as Lilly

  • @fusedmass said: Dexter-Practically-Perfect-Jennifer-Carp

    Does this look like Lilly? This is from Dexter.

    cast-feature-lilly.png

    I don't see her shooting someone I care about based on a hunch. I'm gonna have to go with "no".

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: I'm not saying its bad but in real life I'd be scared to have someone taking out innocent lives

    If thats the case you should feel the same about Kenny who seems to run away in the face of danger. And when he killed Lily's father?

  • @lilTomTom said: If thats the case you should feel the same about Kenny who seems to run away in the face of danger. And when he killed Lily's father?

    heart attack,no movements at all, zombie virus

  • @TheNNerdGamer said: you have sympathy for Lilly?
    Lilly lover alert

    Oh, you hate Lilly because she's mentally unstable, right? ...Go on, Kenny lover :D

    anyway... I neither stopped supporting Lilly and Kenny when they were mentally down. I took Lilly with us, and i am still Kenny's friend ("Friend", he doesn't hate me, but that's all). Edit: I like Lilly, but i agree she was a little lot crazy, dont missunderstand me lol.

  • @Ghositex said: Oh, you hate Lilly because she's mentally unstable, right? ...Go on, Kenny lover :D

    anyway... I neither stopped supporting Lilly and Kenny when they were mentally down. I took Lilly with us, and i am still Kenny's friend ("Friend", he doesn't hate me, but that's all). Edit: I like Lilly, but i agree she was a little lot crazy, dont missunderstand me lol.

    I ain't gay

Add Comment