User Avatar Image

Okay this helicopter really needs to be addressed.

posted by ThatoneSkyGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 646 users

Spoilers to chapter 3

There is a crashed helicopter in the pharmacy... A CRASHED helicopter. How the hell does a zombie take down a helicopter?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

@ThatoneSkyGuy said: I believe it is, very little is known about the military involvement, did they die? Did they give up? Why has Lee or anyone else considered going to them for support. Also how contagious is this disease passed from biting, could it be the pilot was infected unknowingly.

I just would like some thoughts

Disease isn't passed from biting, the bites kill you, everyone else is infected trough air. At least it's most likely to be an airborne virus.

• @ThatoneSkyGuy said: I believe it is, very little is known about the military involvement, did they die? Did they give up? Why has Lee or anyone else considered going to them for support. Also how contagious is this disease passed from biting, could it be the pilot was infected unknowingly.

I just would like some thoughts

They waited for the military at the motel for "3 months"

• The group didn;t go for military support because it was dangerous. At the motel at the end of Episode 1, they can hear the military fighting in the distance. And since a member of the group had just been killed by walkers, and the rest barely escaped with their lives, they probably didn't want to risk running into a trigegr happy unit of soldiers or another large group of walkers. The plan was to barricade the motel and wait for the military to roll through and sort everything out. By the time they realize the army isn't coming, they know it's probably too late to see assistance from them.

• That zombie was probably a pilot from the helicopter who just died without getting his brain destroyed.

• Pilot "got in a fight" the night before, wakes up for duty feeling sick, gets in helicopter, dies.

• @Jake said: Pilot "got in a fight" the night before, wakes up for duty feeling sick, gets in helicopter, dies.

He works for TT this must be the truth :D

• That pilot was some ninja.
    he teleported out of the chopper
    one scene he isnt there and when lee looks back its him right there...
    and kenny was next to the helicopter so why didnt kenny get bitten1?!!!?!?!

* Theres always epiosde 5 to kill kenny * - My new petition :p

• User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

Or maybe, a person with a really high IQ died and therefore became a smarter zombie, who had a knack for operating heavy machinery. He did crash, but getting it off the ground is a huge achievement for a zombie on it's own.

I'm sure The Helicopter Zombie is a hero and an icon among the undead community.

• @Profanity said: Or maybe, a person with a really high IQ died and therefore became a smarter zombie, who had a knack for operating heavy machinery. He did crash, but getting it off the ground is a huge achievement for a zombie on it's own.

I'm sure The Helicopter Zombie is a hero and an icon among the undead community.

Yup. they were gonna throw a party for him but he didnt come some guy got him impailed with a metal part of debris

• [LIST]
    [*]The helicopter could have run out of fuel.
    [*]The pilot could have died.
    [*]The pilot could have been bitten (and above).
    [*]There could have been a seriously wounded guy in the helicopter (above, and above x2).
    [*]The pilot didn't have enough experience to fly a helicopter.
    [*]The helicopter's engines could have failed.
    [*]Some other mechanical crap
    [/LIST]

Add Comment