User Avatar Image

Okay this helicopter really needs to be addressed.

posted by ThatoneSkyGuy on - last edited - Viewed by 290 users

Spoilers to chapter 3

There is a crashed helicopter in the pharmacy... A CRASHED helicopter. How the hell does a zombie take down a helicopter?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think the TellTale employee already answered this

• @TheNNerdGamer said: I think the TellTale employee already answered this

Link please?

• We'll it might be just "his" idea

• Got into fight = fight with walker? got bit? when he woke up he was sick from bite?

• That was our backstory at least! It seemed sensible enough.

It'd be fun to do backstories for all of our side characters. We actually have a short script written for the backstory of Irene, the woman in the motel, written by Nick Herman and Sean Ainsworth (director of ep 4, lead cinematic artist of ep 5 respectively), but we never had the people free to produce it. Oh well!

@aaron1290 said: Got into fight = fight with walker? got bit? when he woke up he was sick from bite?
    Of course with a walker. The classic early-zombie-apocalypse thing. "I got in a fight with some guy outside the bar last night and the fucker bit me!" Then you go to report in at work on the base the next day or maybe the day after if that's more dramatically interesting, and everyone says "whoa you look horrible!" and you say "I'm fine I'm fine!" and then you get into your helicopter even though you're kinda sick feeling, because it's a crazy day when they need all hands on deck, and then you pass out and crash over an abandoned Macon as your squad is flying from Robbins Air Force Base to Atlanta. Then you come back as a walker and a few months later Lee kicks your butt and squashes you against a bunch of exposed rebar.

(Our crew hears the military coming to Macon at the end of episode 1, in the final scene at the motor inn, and while we never see what happens, the implication is that it went badly, or at best, that the military was really just passing through on their way to Atlanta, which as we see in the comics, also didn't work.)

• @Jake said: That was our backstory at least! It seemed sensible enough.

It'd be fun to do backstories for all of our side characters. We actually have a short script written for the backstory of Irene, the woman in the motel, written by Nick Herman and Sean Ainsworth (director of ep 4, lead cinematic artist of ep 5 respectively), but we never had the people free to produce it. Oh well!

Cool makes sense, but what about Maybelle what happened to her? D:

• @KingOfTheDead said: Cool makes sense, but what about Maybelle what happened to her? D:

became a Zombie cow.
    lolz

• @Jake said: That was our backstory at least! It seemed sensible enough.

Of course with a walker. The classic early-zombie-apocalypse thing. "I got in a fight with some guy outside the bar last night and the fucker bit me!" Then you go to report in at work on the base the next day or maybe the day after if that's more dramatically interesting, and everyone says "whoa you look horrible!" and you say "I'm fine I'm fine!" and then you get into your helicopter even though you're kinda sick feeling, because it's a crazy day when they need all hands on deck, and then you pass out and crash over an abandoned Macon as your squad is flying from Robbins Air Force Base to Atlanta. Then you come back as a walker and a few months later Lee kicks your butt and squashes you against a bunch of exposed rebar.

I am completely satisfied, thank you!

Add Comment