User Avatar Image

What's with all the Kenny hate?

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 445 users

It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?

65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Profanity said: And nobody cares about what you're willing to bet on our behaviour in a real situation like this, we don't know you - you don't know us, so keep that to yourself.

The point is these game scenarios are exactally about how strangers who dont know one another act and react towards one another.
    And I'll express my opinions any way I please, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• @Malphaxis said: The point is these game scenarios are exactally about how strangers who dont know one another act and react towards one another.
    And I'll express my opinions any way I please, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Sure, just let me get my groundless bullshit pipe. I end up smoking that one a lot.

• @Profanity said: I never said that Kenny's kill move wasn't less justified than Larry's fist throw, I just didn't appreciate that Kenny smashed his head in on the assumption that he's definitely dead. Larry didn't seem like a bad person in his life, whatever he blurted out and he was killed because he might become a zombie. While Lee was punched and left behind, because of his life decision, that made him look like a threat to an over-protective father.

What I'm saying is, both decisions might have been justified in a way, but Lee might have DESERVED it, while Larry didn't.

It's not really a case of whether Larry deserved it though, (Even though he was a complete asshole and probably did deserve it as he only cared about him and his daughter and no one else in the group) he was a goner either way, and the risk of him becoming a walker and eating us all was too big.

• @Viser said: To me, after episode 2 (which was when I tried to save Larry), it just kept getting harder and harder to agree with Kenny. And since I started not agreeing with him, he started being a complete dick to me, so... yeah, I'm not very fond of that guy.

Ditto. Plus, putting his petty grudge against Lee above Clementine's life was the last straw. He's dead to me. :mad:

• Me and Kenny are bro's.
    I hated Larry so much that i was actually laughing Kenn threw a block on his head :P

We are on the same level.. so yea...

• Kenndy is kinda of a jerk sometimes. Unless you back him on his side he'll quickly turn on you. He provokes Lilly into an argument. Does things generally bad for the group. He has good intentions but he's sore to be with.

I wanted to keep Lilly instead of Kenny.

• My name is kenny... ill leave you for dead 3 times....
    Complain that molly hasnt done anything for me even tho she saved my life.
    ill say every SINGLE kid walker looks like duck...
    i will kill a poor girls dad...
    I'll beat you up on the train even tho you were trying to stop me for MY benifit
    ill watch you nearly get shot by andy...
    ill say your useless and stuff after you saved my wife and child...
    ill watch walkers squash you with a door whilst i stand there...
    I WILL NOT HELP YOU FIND CLEMENTINE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE MY BACK 1 TIME
    I will let a 17-ish yr old kid drop to his death by telling mah '' BFF ''

Oh and duck...

He's not like the others its a scratch! all yall are making things worse.

• @aaron1290 said: My name is kenny... ill leave you for dead 3 times....
    I'll beat you up on the train even tho you were trying to stop me for MY benifit

Oh and duck...

you're an expert at developing Shithead Kenny
    lolz

• @aaron1290 said: My name is kenny... ill leave you for dead 3 times....

Oh and duck...

Every play through can be different in one of mine kenny did the opposite of all those things

Add Comment