Menu
User Avatar Image

What is the perfect Squad for Episode 5?

posted by GiddyKickinwing on - last edited - Viewed by 504 users

Who did you choose?

- I chose Kenny and Ben.
I know Kenny is pissed at him but I figure Christa has issues and omid is not ready so put them on the boat. Ben will power through the finish to redeem himself. I also believe Kenny will put himself on the line to finish the job and get on that damn boat.

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do you have to hide the bite to get Omid and Christa to not come with you?

• @trd84 said: Do you have to hide the bite to get Omid and Christa to not come with you?

If you show the bite, Christa and Omid instantly come with you I think, but if you conceal it they say some stuff about we hope you understand but we can't trust you or some shit like that. And if you want Kenny and he says you haven't always had my back and you care more about yourself than your friends, it makes me wonder if you would be there for me. You have to say Clem is your only family and he melts like butter. But I am seriously wondering if your decisions actually matter because if you give some different dialogue, they come with you, and no matter what the game is heading in the same direction the whole time, sure you can choose different things to say, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that your game will end entirely different.

• @trd84 said: Do you have to hide the bite to get Omid and Christa to not come with you?

If you show the bite, Christa and Omid instantly come with you I think, but if you conceal it they say some stuff about we hope you understand but we can't trust you or some shit like that. And if you want Kenny and he says you haven't always had my back and you care more about yourself than your friends, it makes me wonder if you would be there for me. You have to say Clem is your only family and he melts like butter. But I am seriously wondering if your decisions actually matter because if you give some different dialogue, they come with you, and no matter what the game is heading in the same direction the whole time, sure you can choose different things to say, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that your game will end entirely different.

• I chose everyone but now that I think about it, I don't think bringing Kenny along is a great idea if he isn't your BFF.

• During my play through Lee hid the bite, and at that moment it made sense to go it alone.

I figured it would be better than turning halfway through and killing everyone.

Not that I still agree with myself. I mean Clem alone vs. Zombie-Lee

Talk about morbid endings.

• I voted everyone. Although Omid seems to have slight bouts of cowardice combined with the fact he's injured. Christa appears to be strong, valuable asset however, or maybe just hard-faced. We may get slowed as a result, but with two extra pairs of working arms, the pros feel like they outweigh the cons.

Anything I put Kenny through now cannot be any worse than what he's already recently experienced. To be fair, other than the fight we had on the train, and the excessive drinking he indulged in, he's been able to remain fairly helpful and rational. I found it inspiring when he managed to regain some strength to put the child in the attic out of his misery. We couldn't be waiting for him to get that hesitation out during the things that are yet to come.

Morality was the only thing between me and dropping Ben. I hate him with a passion. But here's why he's coming with me. He was a useless watchman in episode 3. He'll be no good babysitting a boat. He has twice saved his own hide at someone elses expense (Carley/Doug, Chuck and nearly Clem), so I wouldn't at all be surprised if he went up and off in the boat without us. That's not even counting keeping his mouth shut to "protect" himself beforehand. Even if he's too cowardly to fight, I'd rather him screw up something in our presence than on his own, around our Plan A escape route. We could've lost more than Brie last time.

• Lee,Christa and Omid.I wanted to bring Ben,but he decided to stay on the "Its up to you" dialoge. :) I wanted to rewind,but gonna live with what I did. :)

• Me and Kenny.
    Im an expendable man on a mission and Kenny is my ace in the hole.
    He's already told Omid (whos still hurting) & Christa to only wait for us till sunset. So Im sure he's as committed as I am to seeing Clem safe.

• I've got Kenny, Christa and Omid. I feel a little wary that no one is protecting the boat but that might be better than keeping Ben alive and leaving him there only to find he touched it and it broke.

Add Comment