User Avatar Image

So who went with you.

posted by GenHydro on - last edited - Viewed by 727 users

When I saw the stats at the end of Episode 4 I discovered I was a lone wolf.

No one offered to come with me. Then again I didn't ask. I was going to say I was going alone but I didn't get to it fast enough.

Either way only 6% of people went alone which is the lowest percentage.

Also I was one of the people who hid their bite (with the other <20%).

How did you guys convince the others to come with you?

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Silphatos said: Only Ben comes with me lol, am I gonna see the whole group in Episode 5?

maybe :D, if you and your Ben took too much time, the others may feel worried about you and go out together to search for you.

MAYBE :confused:

Anyways, I have a feeling that Ben will do something good or heroic :)

• Here is a tip if you want all of your group to come:
    -Side with kenny in all his fights/ Kill his son.
    -Save Ben
    -Allow Christa and Omid to come with you.

• I showed the bite in my first playthrough, so Christa and Omid came automatically. I was Kenny's bro the entire time too, so I didn't even have to ask him. Ben was dead. In my second playthrough, still a pro-Kenny run, I hid the bite and said I'd go alone. Had a pretty sweet bro moment with Kenny when he said he'd still come with me no matter what, then gave Christa and Omid the boat if we didn't get back. I also took Ben so he could prove himself. Christa and Omid didn't come, so I think they'll be safe at the house.

• User Avatar Image
    mz3

I didn't show the bite so christa and omid didn't come. . ben was dead.I'm not with kenny.
    so i go alone.

• Showed my bite and asked for help. Of course that means Omid and Christa came, Kenny came when I said Clem was family, and Ben came after I told him to decide for himself.

So in other words, everybody came. It was a pretty heartwarming moment, since I never really focused too much on trying to build bonds other than with Clem, so I didn't know who I could trust/ who trusted me.

• I wish you could show the bite and still go alone.

• I got everyone other than Kenny just because I will not kill anyone

Still I have the injured Man, Calamity Ben who's got everyone killed and Christa who is probably pregnant.

Still at least I haven't got the depressed, alcoholic obsessed murderer with me
    I should have gone alone

• I hid my bite to start, then felt guilty, so when given the chance in the conversation I told them I'd been bitten. Kenny said he had my back, Christa and Omid offered to come, I told them that Omid wasn't well enough and should rest but they insisted on helping me. It's me, Kenny, Christa and Omid fighting till the end!

• I told them about the bite and said I'd go alone (didn't want the risk of turning while anyone was with me). Omid and Christa insisted on coming, I told Ben he owed Clem, so he came along, and Kenny hates me for not kissing his ass the whole way through so I told him to fuck off.

• @Marumochi said: I told them about the bite and said I'd go alone (didn't want the risk of turning while anyone was with me). Omid and Christa insisted on coming, I told Ben he owed Clem, so he came along, and Kenny hates me for not kissing his ass the whole way through so I told him to fuck off.

Pretty much what I got too. I still think Ben is going to prove his worth somehow. Kenny, I wasn't surprised. However I thought he would be a bit more compassionate seeing as its a kid who is in trouble. Obviously if it was Duck it'd be a whole different story.

Add Comment