User Avatar Image

October

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 564 users

Will host ep. 4. This one will most likley be a halloween special. Wh:confused:t do you think?

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote="BadStrong"]visa versa[/quote]

I think you mean "Vice Versa," which literally means "in the turned turn"

"Visa versa" means "in the turned view"

• @BadStrong said: If anything, I would think playing the game would entice people to visit the site and give it a try; or visa versa.

Exactly.
    Who says "I just played this great game, now I don't need to bother to watch the free cartoon that spawned it?"

• @Iron Curtain said: I think you mean "Vice Versa," which literally means "in the turned turn"

"Visa versa" means "in the turned view"

*Nee, Nor, Nee, Nor.* Hello, my name is Iron Curtain on behalf of the grammar police. But, you have a point.

• But still they could make a competly original Halloween Episode.

Like what happens before, during, and after Halloween. Maybe they could put a Decemberween part in there 2.

• @StrongMatt said: *Nee, Nor, Nee, Nor.* Hello, my name is Iron Curtain on behalf of the grammar police. But, you have a point.

Hey. I'm part of the Latin Police! The Grammar police is a different division.

And personally, the Latins don't get along that good, er, well with the Grammars. We've had a long history of internecine rivalry.

• Wow.

I'd venture that there's a 100% chance that there will be a Halloween cartoon on the web site this October. They've missed Decemberweens, but I don't think they've ever missed a Halloween.

As for the video game, my guess is that there'll be a Halloween episode if Telltale wants there to be. The games have to be written long before the cartoons do, so from the Bros. Chaps' perspective I doubt they'd have any problem doing both a Halloween game and a Halloween cartoon, since their contribution to the game would happen months before the cartoon is started.

• @Iron Curtain said: Hey. I'm part of the Latin Police! The Grammar police is a different division.

And personally, the Latins don't get along that good, er, well with the Grammars. We've had a long history of internecine rivalry.

Nice. :D

• They need to do a Decemberween episode in October, just to throw everyone off. Then, when every is all like 'OH NO! WHERE HAS MY HALLOWEEN EPISODE GONE?' They will release in late May. That will stick it to 'em good.

• The best thing to do would be to have a Halloween-themed episode that ties into the site's Halloween Toon in some way. That'd be awesome. Though depending on how it's done, it could annoy people who don't plan on getting the games.

Add Comment