User Avatar Image

Who had the most unexpected death?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 312 users

Who's death did you really not see coming the most?

48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley's death was the most shocking, but c'mon guys, it wasn't UNEXPECTED. I thought most people saw that it was a loose end that telltale was going to close in episode 3, despite them being well liked characters. I honestly think Katjaa's death was the most unexpected. We're still dealing with Carley/Doug, trying to figure out how to handle Duck, and then... bang.

• @drathjon101 said: No I mean you can see Molly die if you don't bring clem and then you miss shooting the zombie. She gets overwhelmed by the horde and dies or you can shoot her and she dies. Either way she dies like for sure, I just said Hypothetically because you would need to leave clem behind and miss the shot for her to die but it's very possible as where Lilly could survive forever for all we know.

Are you blind? Molly does NOT die for sure.

Even if you shoot her, after Lee starts shooting the rest of the walkers they will begin to walk towards Lee and you will see her run down where the nurses station is.

Everyone keeps saying: "OMG SHE DIES / SHE GETS LEFT BEHIND" ... no she doesn't ... open your eyes and you will CLEARLY see her run away even if she is shot.

• @Dildor said: Carley's death was the most shocking, but c'mon guys, it wasn't UNEXPECTED. I thought most people saw that it was a loose end that telltale was going to close in episode 3, despite them being well liked characters. I honestly think Katjaa's death was the most unexpected. We're still dealing with Carley/Doug, trying to figure out how to handle Duck, and then... bang.

Well, in my opinion, Doug's death was unexpected because he didn't really have much screen time, he didn't do anything particularly important. I was kinda expecting him to have a bigger role on episode 3 or later on. But Lilly had different plans... and I also didn't expect him to die taking a bullet for someone, I thought it was pretty cool he went out like a hero, at least. Oh well :/

• I was actually most surprised by Mark's. I know he appeared out of nowhere, but I figured he'd stick around a bit longer even after disappearing in the St. John's house. Once I opened the barn door though, I was like, "Shit...."

I knew Carley/Doug were going to die because of the preview at the end of the episode. It was especially obvious after Lilly reached behind her. I was shocked at how Doug died when I did another playthrough after saving him. I had a funny feeling when Katjaa wouldn't let Kenny shoot Duck. Everything else was pretty expected to me.

• "Carley will remember that" um no, she wont =[ after that i kinda expect everyone to die :D

• When Doug died, all I had was time to say was "OSHIT!!!!!!" as Lilly went for her gun. It was awkward with everyone in the room.

• Duck getting bit(which led to his death) was the most unexpected.

• @Dildor said: Carley's death was the most shocking, but c'mon guys, it wasn't UNEXPECTED. I thought most people saw that it was a loose end that telltale was going to close in episode 3, despite them being well liked characters. I honestly think Katjaa's death was the most unexpected. We're still dealing with Carley/Doug, trying to figure out how to handle Duck, and then... bang.

i think the timing of her death was unexpected (especially before duck) but i wondered if she might kill herself or lack the will to live/fight and die because of it, but i didn't expect it to happen when it happened

• Carly-
    I was just standing there, trying to calm lily down, then it went in slow motion, the music seemed to stop, we looked at Kenny, the screen behind lily, hands go behind her back. "no no no no NO NO NO" I screamed at the tv. The scream went back to Carly, then… BANG.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :.(
    Then I left lily on the road...... Screw her.

• Larry.

I saw Lilly reach for her gun and knew what was about to happen.

However, I did NOT anticipate Kenny smashing Larry's skull in with a saltlick. D:

Add Comment