User Avatar Image

Which voice actor delivered the best performance?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 681 users

[Title]

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Man I can't really choose, but...

I just wanted to say, Trevor Hoffman, if you're reading this, really well done for your first voice acting job (at least that's what I've read). You make Ben really believable. All the voice acting in this game is super inspiring.

• Chuck's voice actor (Roger Jackson) is pretty awesome in general. He played the voice of Ghostface in the Scream series, and Abe Lincoln in Sam and Max!

• "Come back here and finish this Lee!" -Andy St. John (Adam Harrington)"

I just plan out loved this scene, possibly my favorite of the game along with the music.

• @Zeruis said: Chuck's voice actor (Roger Jackson) is pretty awesome in general. He played the voice of Ghostface in the Scream series, and Abe Lincoln in Sam and Max!

i sort of forget he has such a cool voice, but it was a very important part of his character, i don't think his ideas or presence would have been accepted as much if he had a squeaky whiney voice

• I voted for Lee because it is the singular best performance of the whole cast, but that is in no way a diss on the great acting from everyone in the ensemble. Just about everyone had great line delivery throughout and even if I am conflicted in how I feel about certain characters, the acting is always top notch for them. So bravo Telltale for picking a great cast!

• @Teebone74 said: Lee all the way.

(ch1) You want to get violent you old fuck?! I'm not gonna let you lay a hand on him or ANYONE! IT'S ME BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!

Lee to Larry when he wanted to throw Duck out in the street.

(ch2) I said.. IT'S OOOOVER!!

To Andy St. John after you decide to not kill him.

(ch3) YOU.... are NOT coming with us!

To Lilly after... I still can't believe she did that =(

Really haven't picked a favorite line from ch4 though... still in shock over what happened at the end =(

I would say his line when the twist came at the end was the best. That reaction of his was just spot-on. "No...no....no...oh, f**k"

• According to the wiki, Cissy Jones (who played Katjaa) voiced Jolene and Brie too:eek:. My mind has been blown. Katjaa and Jolene are probably the furthest accents away from each other that I can think of.

• I must say there is NOT a bad one in the bunch.. all the parts are really acted well.. BUT I am partial to Nicki Rapp.. the woman is such a sweetheart and I really dig her.. so she gets my vote.

• When Molly is beating the shit out of that doctor zombie. Her dialogue there was as good as can possibly be done. The anger and hurt felt real.
    "He ain't shit now!"

• "If I were you, I'd choose my next words very carefully..." -Unknown Man

It sounded so eerie... So suspicious...

Add Comment