User Avatar Image

Did you let Lilly back on the RV?

posted by fusedmass on - last edited - Viewed by 818 users

It's so disappointing. I couldn't bear to kill her Father. When she needed Lee the most in her most desperate moment. He was there putting boot to Kenndy's Butt.

Now Kenndy act's like I'm his worst foe. Treating me completely different. We have an argument in the espoide 3. She shoots Doug in the head and I still have enough compassion to let her back on the RV.

Then she tells Kenndy about my past. I guess that's what I get for bringing doug. I didn't have the option to tell them about my past. But Lilly why would she do this?

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Marumochi said: I let her back on the RV after shooting Carley because nobody was thinking rationally at the time and, even though what Lilly did was terrible and I hated her for it, I just don't have the heart to abandon anyone.

I let her back in because she was clearly broken and obviously knew she'd made a mistake. Had she pulled a Kenny and tried to justify a despicable action, I would have left her.

• I left her as I won't tolerate having any threats to the group around if I'm not forced to and if she'd kill Carley in cold blood then I can no longer be certain that she won't do the same to Kenny down the road. And, yeah, I was mad that she killed Carley as well. Since Doug's death scene is a bit different I might've chosen differently if I saved him in the first episode but I really doubt it.

• @Ninnuendo said: I let her back in because she was clearly broken and obviously knew she'd made a mistake. Had she pulled a Kenny and tried to justify a despicable action, I would have left her.

Kenny had his reasons and I can sort of understand why he did what he did. I chose to try to save Larry.. we didn't know if he was dead yet, and that was my only reasoning for doing so, so when that saltlick came flying down I was both pissed off and shocked at what had just happened and I felt awful for Lilly. Kenny just DID NOT have to do that, but as I said, I can understand why he did it. If that makes sense, lol...

• I don't leave anyone behind
    Um...
    If I can help it...

• @lilTomTom said: That still makes it ok that Kenny announced he was going to murder Larry? Gee I had no idea.

It doesn't make it ok but at least that wasn't a really big surprise.
    in the Carley/Doug situation was really unexpected.
    Doug rest in peace, he died like a hero. ROLF
    Carley rest in peace,she died like something
    Larry who cares you died like a Jackass with shit out your ass

• @TheNNerdGamer said: It doesn't make it ok but at least that wasn't a really big surprise.
    in the Carley/Doug situation was really unexpected.
    Doug rest in peace, he died like a hero. ROLF
    Carley rest in peace,she died like something
    Larry who cares you died like a Jackass with shit out your ass

It wasn't a big surprise? About 90% of the people who played this game were shocked when Kenny suddenly bashed his head in. It still was not entirely justified. Lily even said this has happened before when she tried to revive him.

• @lilTomTom said: It wasn't a big surprise? About 90% of the people who played this game were shocked when Kenny suddenly bashed his head in. It still was not entirely justified. Lily even said this has happened before when she tried to revive him.

I know Kenny can be a jackass but not 100% of the time

• No don't need anyone that will shot you in the head for calling them a bitch.

• @Ninnuendo said: I let her back in because she was clearly broken and obviously knew she'd made a mistake. Had she pulled a Kenny and tried to justify a despicable action, I would have left her.

But...but...she DID try to justify it.

"She was a threat to us Lee, she couldn't be trusted."

• @Rock114 said: But...but...she DID try to justify it.

"She was a threat to us Lee, she couldn't be trusted."

That was before anyone knew it was Ben giving the supplies to the bandits though. The paranoia was eating her alive.

Add Comment