User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 25K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • DL'd Neighbors from hell 1&2 bundle from GOG. NFH is awesome. 'nuff said. xDD

• Donkey Kong 64. I knew I didn't really like it, but I couldn't remember why until I started playing again. This thing is padded like crazy. 5 characters? Jesus H Christ that's a lot of replaying levels.

• @Icedhope said: He said in the Manga. Which I beleive Nintendo sanctioned as canon retellings. Don't quote me on that.

Don't get me started on what's considered canon by Nintendo.

Hero-of-Time-dies Timeline, my ass.

What do you know about Military training exactly? You are trained to keep your cool in hostile environments...but eventually you do freak out. Also if you do have a break down in the middle of a fire fight..you figure out how quickly a slap to the face can solve a majority of problems during stress.

Metroid isn't supposed to be a commentary about the effects of war on the human psyche. It's about a badass space bounty hunter on a mission to destroy her foes. Ridley might make her uneasy, but she's not supposed to be downright petrified by him.

This is from the NES Metroid manual:

2H9yM.png

This is what Samus is.

• TTG's The Walking Dead.

So... I'm not a fan of zombie shooters.
    I once bought Resident Evil 4--turns out I'm not a big fan; I later bought Bioshock--turns out I'm not a big fan.

THIS game is fun. Firstly, it's a cinematic adventure game (ie. an adventure game littered with a fair amount of QTE's), not a shooter. Yes, it has zombies, but the tone of the game is different. The coloring of the game isn't brown, gritty and post-apocolypse-esque (see:all other zombie games). The story is fun; the characters are compelling; the dialogue choices you make affect your gaming experience; and the control scheme is implemented well.

• @Chyron8472 said: TTG's The Walking Dead.

So... I'm not a fan of zombie shooters.
    I once bought Resident Evil 4--turns out I'm not a big fan; I later bought Bioshock--turns out I'm not a big fan.

THIS game is fun. Firstly, it's a cinematic adventure game (ie. an adventure game littered with a fair amount of QTE's), not a shooter. Yes, it has zombies, but the tone of the game is different. The coloring of the game isn't brown, gritty and post-apocolypse-esque (see:all other zombie games). The story is fun; the characters are compelling; the dialogue choices you make affect your gaming experience; and the control scheme is implemented well.

Really? Never heard of this game, I'll give it a try later :p

• @Darth Marsden said: Donkey Kong 64. I knew I didn't really like it, but I couldn't remember why until I started playing again. This thing is padded like crazy. 5 characters? Jesus H Christ that's a lot of replaying levels.

Eat a monkey dick. I'm sick of people harping on Donkey Kong 64. And don't give me how it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. You're not entitled to anything, because you're my little bitch. Now suck that Donkey Kong 64 down and enjoy it.

And I don't want to hear about how mean I am. Wahhhh. WAHHHH. What are you gonna do? CRY? I'm fucking sick of people hating things I like, so now I'm mad, and you can all be lumped together in one group and die.

• @Secret Fawful said: Eat a monkey dick. I'm sick of people harping on Donkey Kong 64. And don't give me how it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. You're not entitled to anything, because you're my little bitch. Now suck that Donkey Kong 64 down and enjoy it.

And I don't want to hear about how mean I am. Wahhhh. WAHHHH. What are you gonna do? CRY? I'm fucking sick of people hating things I like, so now I'm mad, and you can all be lumped together in one group and die.

Damn that's harsh

• Yeah, yeah it is, isn't it. Except when I want to love something, like Donkey Kong 64, I get the same treatment on forums and told my taste is bad and I'm WRONG and Donkey Kong 64 is a piece of shit and they can say that to me and I can't do anything about it and if I say otherwise I'm WHINING. Doesn't matter if I post REASONS, it's just a dumb collectathon lolololololoNintendo ;lolololjaflhdglahdflglad FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Everyone and their mother hates this game and GET A NEW GAME TO HATE AND FIND AN ORIGINAL OPINION STOP HATING IT FOR THINGS THAT AREN'T NEGATIVES YOU SH FU GASHDGIFSHAVEZBDJJJJJJJJJJJD

GSHBEIZF

SGEHR

HETIR

• Screw it. Donkey Kong 64 sucks. One of my favorite games of all time sucks. Because you say it sucks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YOU HAPPY NOW

AM I A COOL KID

I HATE DONKEY KONG 64 AND THAT DUMB RAP AND LANKY IS AN ASSHOLE I HATE HIM AND I HATE RARE AND I HATE GRANT KIRKHOPES GORGEOUS MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERIC LEVELS AND MEMORABLE BOSS BATTLES I HATE EM ALL CAUSE ITS JUST A DUMB COLLECTATHON AND A REHASH OF BANJO KAZOOIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT HOHOHOHO I HATE IT WHAT A SHITSTAIN ON THE GAMING COMMUNITY I WISH EVERYONE WHO MADE IT WAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAD

IS MY OPINION CORRECT NOW? CAN I BE UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED ON THIS PLANET AS SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN? WOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHA

Add Comment