User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] The Walking Dead Season 3 EP.4 Discussion

posted by Saoralba131 on - last edited - Viewed by 349 users

I have seen people talking about how they think it is really Carl's story after watching it.I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next one,what do you think?

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lori's death was sick, though I hoping they would stay faithful to the comics. That was one of the most dramatic moments in the series.

T-Dog... I'm happy to see him go. I hope the walking cliche that he was dies with him. Plus his character wasn't developed at all. He should have been killed or developed a long time ago.

• yeah T-dog was disposable it wouldve been great to get to know the character a bit more but the writers didnt flesh him out....overall i think theyre burning through the prison storylines too fast this is where the best stories in the walking dead take place

• T-Dog and Glen are my two favourite characters... One down... :(

• I agree we didn't get to see much of T-Dog his big story was that he handcuffed Merle Dixon to the drain in Atlanta. I do think that his is one of the few members of the group with the strongest moral compass the other being the late Dale. He truly is remorseful for what he did to Merle, and is the only member of the group who has real sympathy for the remaining prisoners.

I really hope Carol is ok. She's really grown a lot.

• I said Lori was gonna die before the mid-season finale cuz she was lik 9 months along lol. Comics Lori spent alotta time at the prison being preggers so when she was already ready to pop in ep 1 I knew death was following close behind. Also how are beth and hershell (the two most likely to die at any second:p) still alive. Woulda rather carol been bit and t-dog live:( poor poor T:( he was bit 3 times then eaten alive....so sad.

• How did Carol drop her durag? She was wearing it when she was leaving and it look like it was on tight. That whole thing was weird/stupid.

• @Red Panda said: How did Carol drop her durag? She was wearing it when she was leaving and it look like it was on tight. That whole thing was weird/stupid.

Just so that everyone can assume she died. It's really stupid.

• @That1Guy said: Just so that everyone can assume she died. It's really stupid.

just because we haven't found her body yet doesn't mean shes alive. She may just be Carol Walker now:p;) and someone like Daryl will have to finish her off. I think she came back for T cuz carol is dumb like that sometimes. Oh well hopefully they shed light on it this week!!

Add Comment