User Avatar Image

Episode 5: Boat for 5 people

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 691 users

Think about it. Kenny, Omid and Christa, Ben (If you saved him) and Clem, It's magically 5 people and we can pretty much forget about Lee because he is dead.

That's probably a chance (in case we have) to have a "super" happy ending.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ghositex said: I'm not quite sure why... but i find that "Kenny finds a new reason to live thru Clementine" theory just... not exactly "stupid", but it just doesnt fit an ideal ending for the game :/

Yeah, the dude needs to die. I'd like if you relationship determined how he died, or at least his last words. A hearty "fuck you" for Lee's that completely neglected him and his family, maybe something about being with Kat and Duck again for Lee's in the middle, and a nice little "best friend" type of speech for Lee's that have had his back the entire way.

• Why does everyone think that they are trying to cross the atlantic or some crazy shit. First of all if everybody is infected chances are its everywhere by now anyway. The more logical assumption is that zombies can't swim, and anchoring of shore of small coastal towns. Doing a quick raid for supplies untill can't find gas. Basically anchored on the coast>living in town

• someone has to die anyways so they all can get in

• @TheNNerdGamer said: someone has to die anyways so they all can get in

That's Lee. If you saved Ben, then there's Ben, Kenny, Christa, Omid, and Clem. Five people for 5 spots.

• @rplewis89 said: Kenny has annoyed me in every single Ep. (as has Ben) only one has died... so far

My Kenny stayed back with the boat, who says he wouldn't leave without us? Though I wouldn't know how he would get that boat to shore.

• The boat is a dumb idea. They only have one tank of gas. They only have one temporary working battery. What happens when the battery dies or when the gas runs out?! They will be stuck in the middle of the ocean.

• User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

I find it bullshit that it can only contain 5 people INCLUDING Clem. I mean, that little girl must barely weigh anything, if you take 5 adults and all it takes is Clem's weight to fuck the boat over, I don't think they'll get to their destination very successfully.

• The person that stayed with the boat will probably attempt to leave everyone behind, but Molly gave us the dead battery and will end up saving the day, you murder the traitor and let her on the boat!

Just random crap that came to mind.

• Who says that they will try to Cross the Ocean once they got that boat working? And that 5 Person Thing Sounds a Little Bit like a Hollywood Story

• i think sometime during ep.5 we r gonna have to choose between Omid and Christa just like carley and doug. I think Lee will die if you chose not to show the bite, because if you did then someone will tell Lee to amputate his arm.

But think about it, Lee, Clem, kenny, omid, christa, ben, molly, and whoever else shows up, because its obvious we r gonna meet new people. I think it will be Vernon and some of his people who join our group. You heard the walkietalkeman at teh end of ep.4: "It's not Vernon if thats what ur thinkin."

I would prob choose clem, lee, kenny, omid, and molly to go on the boat. if lee dies than ben goes on the boat

Add Comment