User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)

142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.

    @der_ketzer said: Of course. That's exactly what is going to happen if the US is starting a war with your country.

    I was kidding. America's military is strong, we haven't any chance against them

  • Master Chief 117 and Andrew Ryan!

  • I'm fairly certain Mittens won't win this one. I've called every Irish, UK and US election correctly for nearly a decade, and never have I hoped more that i'll be right.

  • He turns even people I like into incredibly obnoxious people. One of my friends essentially keeps on calling me stupid for not wanting to vote for him.

    Though I find this kinda funny considering that every scientist I know seems to really hate Romney.

  • @Alcoremortis said: He turns even people I like into incredibly obnoxious people. One of my friends essentially keeps on calling me stupid for not wanting to vote for him.

    Though I find this kinda funny considering that every scientist I know seems to really hate Romney.

    Romney brings nothing new to the table anyway. All Mittens does is plug the same policies that Republicans plug year after year and make promises on the economy that he really can't be certain he can keep. I don't know why your friend's being an arsehole about it, if you like Republican you're gonna vote Romney, end of.

    Just had a browse of his energy policy on his websites manifesto. CTRL+F "Renewable" 0 of 0. Wind power's a "fad" apparently.

  • We all know it's going to be Romney and the world will be anally raped.

  • @JedExodus said: Romney brings nothing new to the table anyway. All Mittens does is plug the same policies that Republicans plug year after year and make promises on the economy that he really can't be certain he can keep. I don't know why your friend's being an arsehole about it, if you like Republican you're gonna vote Romney, end of.

    Just had a browse of his energy policy on his websites manifesto. CTRL+F "Renewable" 0 of 0. Wind power's a "fad" apparently.

    I seem to recall a Republican senator saying that if we harnessed wind energy, there would be less wind (which he described as "God's air conditioning") and global warming would accelerate.

    When I read that I just stared at the wall for a few minutes.

  • @Alcoremortis said: I seem to recall a Republican senator saying that if we harnessed wind energy, there would be less wind (which he described as "God's air conditioning") and global warming would accelerate.


    Religion.

    @Alcoremortis said: When I read that I just stared at the wall for a few minutes.


    Science.

  • Learning about politics is fun!

    ...no wait, that's not the word. I meant 'stupid'.

  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

    I just voted. I had to vote for Obama, because Roseanne wasn't on the ballot in New York. :p

This discussion has been closed.