User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)

142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.

Obama destroyed us by putting sanctions on our country
    He's trying to torture Iranian people! why? Economic sanctions are acceptable?

We need to work about 3 months to buy a PS3

• @N7. said: Obama destroyed us by putting sanctions on our country

Try ebay you can get a cheep ps3 there.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

Our problem is the dollar not just PS3

• @N7. said: Obama destroyed us by putting sanctions on our country

How long did you have to work for a PS3 before Obama was elected. Yes. That piece of crap is that old already.

• User Avatar Image
    N7.

@der_ketzer said: How long did you have to work for a PS3 before Obama was elected. Yes. That piece of crap is that old already.

Before that is was just 22-25 days

• @Alcoremortis said: I seem to recall a Republican senator saying that if we harnessed wind energy, there would be less wind (which he described as "God's air conditioning") and global warming would accelerate.

While I wouldn't go as far as to accuse that guy of being smart, that's actually not entirely baloney. I recall reading about similar arguments being considered seriously a year or two ago.
    It's a simple conservation of energy thing. The energy generated by a windmill has to come from somewhere. If you generate enough gigawatts worldwide you'll reach a point where the energy you take out of the wind has noticeable weather effects.
    Now it's not like we're close enough to that point that anyone should stop building windmills, and from what I understand much of climate change is about there being too much energy in the weather systems anyway. But windmills do get their energy by slowing down the wind.

• I'm pretty sure we'd need a lot more windmills before that became an issue. It's like saying we shouldn't use solar power because we'll be sucking all the light energy away from plants.

• Remember people, Vote Saxon.

• @N7. said: Before that is was just 22-25 days

Is this not related to the super-strong Yen rather than the dollar?

This discussion has been closed.