User Avatar Image

Hardest/Easiest decision

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 961 users

Out of all of the episodes, which decision have you found the easiest, and which have you found the hardest.

My easiest decision was leaving Lilly behind - once she'd shot Doug I didn't feel she deserved to be in the group any longer and knew I couldn't forgive her.

My hardest decision was probably the Ben one. I dropped him. Often I've felt torn when having to choose between people, but this is the first time I let someone die when there wasn't anyone else who needed saving. Mega regret!

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 'not telling kenny to go f him self' was hard to do lol

• @Grimfango said: I dropped him and feel eternally guilty. From reading stuff on this forum about people's decision RE Ben, I think taking Clem played a big part in whether you saved him or not. Quite a few people have said they would've dropped him had it not been for Clem defending him. I didn't take Clem and sort of forgot she even liked Ben until I got back to the house. I think if she'd been there it would have swayed me in to saving him.

Yeah, while my ultimate reasoning for saving him has nothing to do with Clem, I probably wouldn't have had that train of thought in the first place if she wasn't there. So if I had left her, I would probably be in the same boat as you. It's interesting.

• @Milosuperspesh said: 'not telling kenny to go f him self' was hard to do lol

Oh yeah,my timer almost run out on that one. :)

• @Perfect_Cell said: Easiest: Giving the random girl in ep1 the gun/ shooting the girl in ep3
    Hardest: Dropping Ben. It kills me inside but I think I did the right thing.

Lol you can just save Ben xDDDD you really didn't have to drop him lol

• @crysisnova said: Lol you can just save Ben xDDDD you really didn't have to drop him lol

I did. I really did. Not surprisingly though if queen clem had been allowed to come to crawford I would had most likely saved him.

But with the new addition of molly and only 5 on the boat. There was only 1 step forward. Christa and kenny back me up.

People always say how him asking to be dropped changed their mind. Thats dumb. Lets take a suicidal and detrimental character with us. YAY

• @Perfect_Cell said:

People always say how him asking to be dropped changed their mind. Thats dumb. Lets take a suicidal and detrimental character with us. YAY

exacta mondo

not to mention he's killed 3-4 people and is naive and his logic is totally fubar

• Easiest - Pulling Ben up

Hardest - Showing the bite to the group and saving/killing Larry in the freezer. (these two are toss ups for me, I can't decide)

• Hardest: killing Larry
    Easiest: Shooting the girl in the beginning of episode 3

• Easiest: leaving lilly. i always hated her so when i got the choice to leave her i went for it. aslso it was easy killing larry. i agreed with kenny and kennys my bro anyway
    Hardest: Saving ben. i hated ben since i found out he is responcable to killing Duck, Katjaa, Carley, and acually chuck for not helping out then. But at the moment i didnt think he deserved to die like that. I saved ben but im still not crazy about him. if i had to choose between him and someone else i wouldnt choose ben. But if i dropped him i would be no better than lilly, in which i left.

• Hardest:
    Whether or not to kill Danny - I spared him.

Easiest:
    Whether to leave Clem's house during the day or at night - I left during the day.

Add Comment