User Avatar Image

NO TIME LEFT- New Fan Art from me ;)

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Hello.
I'm Ertaç Altınöz, an illustrator from Turkey and I did a fan art for the last episode "No Time Left".

I don't know if there is a specific topic under the forum for fan art section and I may be so rude to share this here( If I'm mistaken, please inform me so I can delete this thread instantly). I'm new with the forums

I think the final chapter of "The Walking Dead" from TellTale Games is about to release. And here is a little tribute for their hard work from me. I found so much fun in the originals and looking forward to see the next season.

Everybody is curious about the ending, I know. Lets see...

Lee saves Clem.
Lilly gets back.
Kenny gets bitten by Clem's mother and he dissappears.
Everyone else is dead.
Lee, Clem and Lilly manage to bring the boat to the ferry with the van.
Lee sacrifices himself for Clem and Lilly to keep them safe.
Lilly takes the little girl with her to Woodbury. (!)

And Clem gives Lilly's dog, the name "Lee".

THE END

Not a happy ending but it is how it is. All comments are welcome.

I hope you like MY ending.
Lets wait and see what happens on the original's release date.

All the Best
Ertaç

P.S: You can see this image in a better resolution on my DeviantArt page.
http://ertacaltinoz.deviantart.com/art/No-Time-Left-336398894

58278268.jpg

71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @dukeleto said: Hello,
    I guess you left Lilly on the road while you were playing episode three.
    In my play, I didn't let her fall behind and took her with me in the RV. And later on, she stole the RV and disappeared to an unknown fate.

In this image Lilly is back so RV is back, too.

Even with the other scenario (Lilly left alone on road), it is possible to see the RV with Lilly in the end cause RV was left on the road when they got on the train.

That dog is something I added to the original, to add the ending a heart-wrenching touch. (Clem-Lee thing) Lilly finds him while she was away from the group and brings the dog to Savannah with her.

Never mind, just my taste. I really don't think they'll bring her back, though.
    Just a hope ;)

(I'm mad with her for killing Carley but in the end, I think she had her reasons and she was always so logical with situations. Some part of me still likes her.)

well anyways.
    Nice work

• Amazing! I didn't really like Lee that much but the zombies and everything else looks stunning!

• That is some serious and awesome work. DAMN, man just LOVE it. :)

• @That1Guy said: Amazing! I didn't really like Lee that much but the zombies and everything else looks stunning!

Hello,
    I myself didn't like him too.
    As you know, he is bitten and I tried to depict him as he is about to transform just at that moment.
    But while trying to add a desperate look to his face( you know- sadness, sacrifice and some letting go feeling ) with purple eye bottoms, I think I screwed :P

Anyway, @That1Guy, Pellet and FoxxyFox - Thank you so much!

• This is epic! I love the style how you drew Lee and the zombies. Looks like the zombies have this emanating aura coming from them. Oh, and welcome to the forums!

• what's up? Why's this? Horny zombies? WTF?? - Amazing art btw.

58278268.jpg

• Zeruis- Thank you for the warm welcome.

Web Head- Thanks for cheering me up. I really didn't think that way. I'm not that horny, I guess.
    But even if I thought in this way, I think there is nothing wrong with zombies grabbing that part of the body. You know they are not attacking our arms or another body parts of us because they know those parts are those parts.

In any way I think he is not grabbing Lee's stuff. "It" must be more to the right. :P

• Awesome. You really did a good job drawing the zombies, the one in the top right freaks me out. Loving the detail!

Add Comment