User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 677 users

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)

142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think all Republicans are. But when you have some making nonstop chatter about electric fences to kill Mexicans and arguing Obama must be a Kenyan Muslim, yeah, I'm talking to them.

• Fox News just won't give up. It's over. Deal with it, Pubs.

• @Secret Fawful said: Fox News just won't give up. It's over. Deal with it, Pubs.

What are they saying?

• They're disputing the Ohio votes and are all like "Let's get to the bottom of this." They can't stop crying those delicious salty tears.

• It's been called for Obama by most networks. Seems like Nate Silver called the entire election with close to 100% accuracy...

• I like all the video footage of live sad republicans.

• @KuroShiro said: It's been called for Obama by most networks. Seems like Nate Silver called the entire election with close to 100% accuracy...

Yeah man, the Monte Carlo formula is a freaking lockbox.

• @DAISHI said: I don't think all Republicans are. But when you have some making nonstop chatter about electric fences to kill Mexicans and arguing Obama must be a Kenyan Muslim, yeah, I'm talking to them.

First of all, the immigrants are practically ruining the country’s economy by taking the jobs that were reserved for actual Americans with actual citizenship.
    According to a review of U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and Census Bureau data, legal and illegal immigrants gained over a million additional jobs between 2008 and 2010 even as millions of American citizens were losing their jobs during that same time period.

Another thing, the government really doesn’t really give a damn. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move into the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process.

Also, immigrants are given free insurance and don’t have to pay taxes. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people these days? They’re giving special stuff to the people who shouldn’t even be allowed to live here (i’m not racist), and saying ‘fuck you’ to the people who are actually from this country? Come on!

• so like most of my co workers are my immigrants and they're also legal and without them the entire hotel would practically collapse.

also my mom is an immigrant and she is legal and just as much of an american as anyone else.

this country is based entirely off immigrants.

however if we're talking about illegal immigrants, they're doing the job NOBODY ELSE wants to do and "actual americans" are hiring them, even to the point of telling them to come over here, despite knowing that they're illegal so they they don't have to follow guidelines or pay them a proper wage.

not having a living wage and working in completely unsafe and inhospitable circumstances is something to be envied and we should all want that for ourselves.

that's totally the fault of immigration.

This discussion has been closed.