User Avatar Image

How Do You Want Episode 5 To End?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 522 users

I want episode 5 to end with Clem shooting Lee ;D

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @xXNinjaScoreXx said: I want episode 5 to end with Clem shooting Lee ;D

    well my dear boy...that is just the beginning :p j/k but yes this is the most likely outcome:(

  • Well, I want Lee to somehow not turn out as a walker. :p And he leads the one or two remaining members of the group out of Savannah as walkers begin to chase them.

  • I just want to pick who'll end the misery! How many times do I have to say it!?

  • @Zeruis said: Well, I want Lee to somehow not turn out as a walker. :p And he leads the one or two remaining members of the group out of Savannah as walkers begin to chase them.


    And I want a luck dragon to ride off into the sunset on.

  • @HelloCthulhu said: And I want a luck dragon to ride of into the sunset on.

    me too me too. I wanna be Bastian tho;)

  • I would NOT want Clem, the young girl who I've been protecting (and who with both now come to love each other as family) to shoot me in the face unless she had no other choice. I'd prefer Kenny since we've known each other pretty long (I have all of them coming in my 2nd play, my first I hid the bite and went alone so it could very well be Clem if I can't return her to the group fast enough). No need to damage the girl any further, I mean hell....

    Although it would still be a very good and heart-wrenching ending, I just don't prefer it end that way for Clem's sake.

  • @Demonseed said: I would NOT want Clem, the young girl who I've been protecting (and who with both now come to love each other as family) to shoot me in the face unless she had no other choice. I'd prefer Kenny since we've known each other pretty long (I have all of them coming in my 2nd play, my first I hid the bite and went alone so it could very well be Clem if I can't return her to the group fast enough). No need to damage the girl any further, I mean hell....

    Although it would still be a very good and heart-wrenching ending, I just don't prefer it end that way for Clem's sake.

    Thats exactly how i think

  • I'd prefer Lee to go out fighting off the herd while Clem and the rest escape. That'll also solve Lee's turning into a walker problem since he'd die before getting a chance to turn.

  • I'd like Christa or maybe Ben to off Lee.

  • @Phoenix VII said: I'd prefer Lee to go out fighting off the herd while Clem and the rest escape. That'll also solve Lee's turning into a walker problem since he'd die before getting a chance to turn.

    You know, that when he dies, he turns. Maybe with one leg or limp less, but as long as the head is attached with a brain, he will turn.

    But maybe they are smart enough to cut off the arm with the bite, that would help.

Add Comment