User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)

142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Noname215 said: First of all, the immigrants are practically ruining the country’s economy by taking the jobs that were reserved for actual Americans with actual citizenship.
    According to a review of U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and Census Bureau data, legal and illegal immigrants gained over a million additional jobs between 2008 and 2010 even as millions of American citizens were losing their jobs during that same time period.

Another thing, the government really doesn’t really give a damn. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move into the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process.

Also, immigrants are given free insurance and don’t have to pay taxes. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people these days?

This same stuff was said about the Chinese, Japanese, Irish, etc etc etc throughout every period in history when Americans felt like they weren't getting a fair deal. Read some damn history. You know when this country had its highest levels of success? In the 50s and 60s, when the top tax rate was 91%. Maybe that's a bigger factor behind why we're having economic troubles.

And FYI? It's never right to call for people to be electrocuted. It's wrong Republicans insinuated Obama was Muslim, first because he's not, and second because IT WOULD NOT MATTER.

• Speaking from California, I'm fairly sure that the economy would collapse if there were no more illegal immigrants. This is a situation that requires a lot of thought and planning. I agree that we should be taking greater measures to control who enters this country, but I think we should be working to make the process more streamlined so that more people can enter legally and don't feel tempted to use illegal routes.

And at the moment, kicking out the people who are already here is just impractical. There are so many, we could spend years and still not make any progress.

• I have stated this like a billion times, I AM NOT REPUBLICAN. I just respect them more then the Democrats. All of my co-workers are Democrats, and they are a bunch of gloating fucktards.

• i dont think anyone accused you of that

• Just of being a electrocutioner.

raiden-bg1.jpg

• I have people I want to electrocute, but I think they're all Republicans.

• I think he was so scared of being called Republican that he had that soring-loaded. The defense was coming whether or not anyone said anything of the sort.

• @Noname215 said: I have stated this like a billion times, I AM NOT REPUBLICAN. I just respect them more then the Democrats. All of my co-workers are Democrats, and they are a bunch of gloating fucktards.

All my co-workers are Democrats... but they also all have PhDs.

Considering how many Republicans have been spamming my facebook page with claims that anyone voting for Obama must be an idiot, I feel like there should be a meme for this... oh yes.

29712156.jpg

• Romney has no plans of conceding crybaby!

• I wonder what Romney's speech is going to be? He mentioned that he only wrote a victory speech.

This discussion has been closed.