User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 95.9K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GuruGuru214 said: Aside from the occasional lightning effects or glowing visor, what would Lord Zedd even need CGI for? He's perfect as he is.

Sauron.jpg
    Like that but more Lord Zeddey.

• @coolsome said: With all these movie reboots out there should be one of Power Rangers. I think a Lord Zedd with modern CGI would look cool.

Well the newer megazord battles use modern CGI

Modern Japanese CGI from Toei, which means it looks cartoony, but it's there.

Man. Toei is kinda terrible *Continues watching Kamen Rider and Super Sentai*

Actually I wouldn't put it past Toei to at least make a movie reboot of the first Super Sentai. They did it with Kamen Rider, and they made a movie sequel to Uchu Keiji Gavan. But I wouldn't expect anything Mighty Morphin'. Ever. Saban wouldn't risk it again.

• @coolsome said: Sauron.jpg
    Like that but more Lord Zeddey.

RING FINGER!!!

bitch-slap-bitch-slap-demotivational-pos

• God damn it! I ordered PS Vita bundle and they sent me the wrong game with it! I wanted Uncharted and they sent me golf!

• Hey, Everybody's Golf is an excellent game!

• They sent me a Wifi & 3G console instead cos they send Uncharted (I didn't know till I read reply cos I didn't want to play till I knew where I was on getting the game). I don't know what a Wifi with 3G has over just WiFi so I'm not sure what to do here.

• @coolsome said: They sent me a Wifi & 3G console instead cos they send Uncharted (I didn't know till I read reply cos I didn't want to play till I knew where I was on getting the game). I don't know what a Wifi with 3G has over just WiFi so I'm not sure what to do here.

Well the 3G means you can use the internet stuff out and about for an extra cost (to Vodafone, I think for the UK) wereas with WiFi only console you're restricted to just WiFi hotspots and the like.

• Basically, that.

My bro bought the 3G Vita because his opinion was that you should always get the most complete version. Which is also why I'm getting the premium Wii U package.

• I wouldn't take it out cos Id be afraid id get mugged. Also when I googled it it said 3G would eat the battery and almost everywhere said just get WiFi(plus I dont even own a mobile phone so have no interest in a pay as you go not phone). So I said il send it back and wait a week for Uncharted and the PS vita I ordered.

This discussion has been closed.