User Avatar Image

Carley stats thread

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 318 users

this is stupid I know but....
I wanted to see what the community thinks.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED

Oh, who bloody cares about Carley anymore? Doug-life.

Man, I liked that dude.

• @Profanity said: Oh, who bloody cares about Carley anymore? Doug-life.

Man, I liked that dude.

I've seen WAY TOOOOOO many threads about carley, so I want to see how many believers think she is alive, and how many she is dead

• @TheNNerdGamer said: i'm seen WAY TOOOOOO many threads about carley, so I want to see how many believers think she is alive, and how many she is dead

What is it about her that makes everybody want her to pull a...NVM

I mean sheesh she was kinda ditzy. Only reason I saved her was for the gun. Otherwise I would have saved Doug (if Doug had a gun and the nerd skills)

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: What is it about her that makes everybody want her to pull a...NVM

I mean sheesh she was kinda ditzy. Only reason I saved her was for the gun. Otherwise I would have saved Doug (if Doug had a gun and the nerd skills)

What is it with everybody judging the characters by their "usefulness", as if it was inevitably "Game Over", because you picked the wrong (less "useful") character?!?!

Yeah, Carley is dead, but it still sucks!

• @notbored said: What is it with everybody judging the characters by their "usefulness", as if it was inevitably "Game Over", because you picked the wrong (less "useful") character?!?!

Yeah, Carley is dead, but it still sucks!

it's a ZA everybody has to contribute in some small way.

maybe not Game Over but getting out of a situation that you (player) otherwise may not of been able to.

• Can you all stop tugging wang over Carley. She dead

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said: it's a ZA everybody has to contribute in some small way.

"ZA!" is the explanation for everything in this forum. "Oh great, its the ZA!!! Let's feed the weak and the old to the zombies!"

This game brings out the worst in people ... (and thats fascinating and scary at the same time),

@The_Cheshire_Cat said: not Game Over but getting out of a situation that you (player) otherwise may not of been able to.

It's either your skill in the minigames that saves Lee or you don't have a chance to save him at all (as it turns out).

• @notbored said: "ZA!" is the explanation for everything in this forum. "Oh great, its the ZA!!! Let's feed the weak and the old to the zombies!"

This game brings out the worst in people ... (and thats fascinating and scary at the same time),

It's either your skill in the minigames that saves Lee or you don't have a chance to save him at all (as it turns out).

I dunno what else to say, it's the ZA civilization is dead, time to act a fool.

minigames? you mean the button mashing? It's cool live and let live, its the ZA though so think twice before you (player) go around helping out old people in a wheel chair.

• She's dead. Let's move on...

• @The_Cheshire_Cat said:
    minigames? you mean the button mashing? It's cool live and let live, its the ZA though so think twice before you (player) go around helping out old people in a wheel chair.

So this game is for living out your social darwinist fantasies?!

Add Comment