User Avatar Image

How Do You Want Episode 5 To End?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 271 users

I want episode 5 to end with Clem shooting Lee ;D

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • im 100% sure telltale in ep 5 will give us the option 1: die as coward 2: do something useful
    i think the campguy will fool us with zombie virus cure, he will try to lure us alone to his hideout for some reason. i dont think he want clementine, he took her cause he wants lee to come to him, avarage pedo wouldnt talk to us after kidnapping the girl, comon. he wants something, from lee

• Lee & Clem find Clem's parents. Diana is about to give Edd's last cure to the infection, then in the way you grew Clementine it will be decided who shall be given the cure.

• I want the end to be like this:
    Lee dies and everyone are sad..then they're gonna bury him,and Lee's ghost comes behind random zombie and he says "Suprise,motafuka" and then shoots him..And he then Flyes in Sky and "we are the champions" starts coming out of nowhere...Then zombies turn in to unicorns and everything goes back to normal....Kinda ._.

• @BenIsKindaCool said: I want the end to be like this:
    Lee dies and everyone are sad..then they're gonna bury him,and Lee's ghost comes behind random zombie and he says "Suprise,motafuka" and then shoots him..And he then Flyes in Sky and "we are the champions" starts coming out of nowhere...Then zombies turn in to unicorns and everything goes back to normal....Kinda ._.

and and Jake from Adventure Time comes and dances with the unicorns!

• I think it would be a good ending to have Clem shoot Lee. I think it would be very emotional. They must be hinting at something when TT made you teach Clem to use a gun. But I'm not sure, I hope that it's not rushed and crappy, because that would be bad, I want it to bring a tear to my eye, Clem is a nice little girl and messing up this, would mess everything up for me, but I'm sure TT will do their best and hopefully they will prove themselves :) the last episodes quality will be the deciding factor for me into whether I get season 2

• Clem would probably be messed up in the head after shooting Lee. Seeing him die at all is already going to take its toll, but doing it herself? I'd prefer to hold off a bunch of walkers while the group gets to the boat, so at least maybe Clem could delue herself into thinking Lee was fine (as long as they don't see him actually die/get bitten again). Failing that, I'd prefer to have Kenny shoot me. He was the first member of the group we met, and since he's also my friend, I think it would only be apropriate for him to end it for me if he makes it that far. Since it's Episode 5, nobody is safe anymore.

• lee gets choice to kill radio guy or let him live. Final cutscene shows clementine shooting lee in the head after lee hands her the video camera from end of episode 2. Clementine and whoever is left alive get on boat and it ends with clementine watching the video lee made which gives a little inspriational speech to her about surviving and how he tried his best. A flashback of your choices through the game appears as the camera slowly zooms out with tears down clementines face(and maybe the others have sad looks or tears as well).

• Lee - SHIT this bite is starting to hurt!
    Clementine - Swear *Gunshot*

• Everyone dies... at least depending on how you treat them/lie to them/train them....

Like one big rush to the boat... with people picked off depending on your actions through the game.

- Train Clem well, she lives.
    - Treat Kenny like crap - he runs off solo and gets himself killed.
    - Bring Ben along, he gets Omid and Christa killed.

Etc...

Add Comment