User Avatar Image

BIG election day coming, who is the next president! (in the USA)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 655 users

Mitt Romney or Barack Obama
(please mods close poll, I accidentally put it to 30 days poll closing, so after election mods please close this)
I got bored so I made this.
Edit: if neither win I hope J.K Simmons (LOLZ)

142 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jokieman said: They should just go online with the voting. The turnout would be better. The current system is just as fallible as has already been proven.

They're not going to do that. Accusations of voter fraud and hacking would go through the roof.

Yes, it would be fantastic, but it's not secure enough against fraud for people to seriously consider.

• Well's here my day from the standpoint of "They were both idiots"

Republicans:"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR NATION!"

Democrats:"SHUT UP! WE WILL NO LONGER BE SCREWED NOW!"

And this is why I want the terms "republican" and "democrat" banned.

It got especially worse when one person said to be a Republican, but clearly didn't know anything about them. When questioned, he said "Obama will screw us over by *lists everything Romney was going to do*."

• You know, early in American history, what we now know as Republican was called Democrat, and what we know as Democrat was called Republican. I'm not sure what got the switch started, but I do know that one of the parties ended up changing it's name to "Whig" during the interim time.

Abraham Lincoln was a Whig.

My point is that if the Tea Party keeps pulling the Republicans further and further to the right, at some point the Republican Party will implode.

• @Chyron8472 said: You know, early in American history, what we now know as Republican was called Democrat, and what we know as Democrat was called Republican. I'm not sure what got the switch started, but I do know that one of the parties ended up changing it's name to "Whig" during the interim time.

Abraham Lincoln was a Whig.

My point is that if the Tea Party keeps pulling the Republicans further and further to the right, at some point the Republican Party will implode.

Which is why we need the Cocktail Party. Spread the word. When I turn thirty-five, things are going to be shaken up a bit.

• I knew that as soon as I opened my mouth, stuff would blow up in my face.

coolsome, don’t fucking say ‘that’s what she said!'

• @Noname215 said: I knew that as soon as I opened my mouth, stuff would blow up in my face.

Must... resist... urge... to...

Bow chicka bow wow!

• @Noname215 said:

That's what he said!

• @Alcoremortis said: Which is why we need the Cocktail Party. Spread the word. When I turn thirty-five, things are going to be shaken up a bit.

Southern Democrats resented the push of northern Democrats to push the Civil Rights Act among other things. They migrated into the Republican party at that point.

• @DAISHI said: Southern Democrats resented the push of northern Democrats to push the Civil Rights Act among other things. They migrated into the Republican party at that point.

This has nothing to do with the Cocktail Party.

This discussion has been closed.