User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 201.3K users

One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.

38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh I've got a likkle alien in me
    He's as busy az a little bee
    He gonna be my dinner guest
    When he bursts outta mah chest
    Cause I got a likkle alien in me

• I think the alien liked that song...

• Great now I'm imagining the alien in a little tophat and cane dancing along while it pokes up randomly... -_-

• You'll just have to remember that one day we'll find it, the rainbow connection.

• What's this a-here goin' all around town
    The people they say
    they're gonna put the kid down
    Oh no, oh look at what you did
    You can call it what you want to,
    I call it messin' with the kid
    You know the kid's no child, and I don't play
    I says what I mean and I mean what I say
    Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,
    oh look at what you did

You know the kid's no child, and I don't play
    I says what I mean and I mean what I say
    Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah,
    oh look at what you did

We're gonna take the kid's car
    and drive around town
    Tell everybody you're not puttin' him down
    Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah,
    oh look at what you did
    I call it messin' with the... kid.

• I made it as far as blowing tornadoes away in Superman 64 and holy crap I can't do it. But I made it.

EDIT: Nevermind. I did it. Ferk u LEX.

8128cfaace7887263700573b9461b8d879a4865d

• "The human mind is a funny thing--even though (as we saw in Avengers #4 and then reprinted in Avengers #52) Cap and Bucky were both dressed in army fatigues when this fatal incident occurred, the guilt-ridden Steve Rogers still relives the haunted moment in his memory with him and his valiant partner clothed in their battle-worn costumes! ...Actually we simply drew it wrong, but figured a cop-out explanation was lots better than re-doing the whole furshlugginer sequence!"

I love old Marvel comics. I really do.

• XD

My typical luck eh?

Today Cyberlink just got back to me and helped me set Power DVD 12 up.

So now I own working copies Power DVD 12 AND Totalmedia Theatre 5! (And paid £38 I didn't really need to... -_-)

Well... at least I won't be short of Blu-ray playing software for a while... ;P

• A repost of something I posted on Facebook, but...

What the FUCK is Apple doing? You are now required to give three security questions. The biggest sin in security is to require people to ask them to input security questions, like, what is your mother's maiden name.

THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET. A BIT OF GOOGLE AND / OR SOCIAL MEDIA WILL EXPOSE YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT.

• Security questions are always really tricky. Things like the name of your favorite actor or your favorite TV show change all the time, and it's sometimes impossible to remember what you liked when you made a certain account. And even then, someone could still figure out those things via social media.

I much prefer inputing my own security questions. Because then I can ask myself things that only I know and will never forget, like the name of a character I created for a story that I never wrote. Or my favorite transport molecule. Or the implied meaning of my forum handle (actually, I would never use that one).

This discussion has been closed.