User Avatar Image

Revive Carley!

posted by GreenGreen on - last edited - Viewed by 760 users

I was utterly shocked when Lilly shot Carley ... I tried everything to save her I mean I really liked her and she was pretty much the only reason I was playin this game and yet she dies by such ... I understand telltalegame's intentions, it's a zombie apocalypse and most favourite characters are supposed to die to shock a player but ... I lost a reason to play it as many others did when I googled a way to save Carley ... So, ok - you shocked players but for damn's sake she was shot on her left cheek! It could be a scratch and she just passed out, that way she could still be alive along with the storyline, so how about reviving her in the 5th episode? That would bring a lot attention onto that game. I'm just really holding on that hope now :( What's your opinion about that?

54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah.....no. Bullet holes are bullet holes. Deceased are deceased, and that's just the way it is.

• You must be new here. Welcome to the forums. Yeah, Carley's dead. The only possible ways we can see her character again is through a dream or hallucination by Lee. Her voice actress is listed for episode 5 at IMDB, and so is Doug's. However, take this source as a grain of salt as Lilly, Duck, and Katjaa's voices are also listed.

• I'm getting so mad all these Carley Might Be Alive threads, why can't you put the fact that she is dead in your brain!!!

• @Zeruis said: You must be new here. Welcome to the forums. Yeah, Carley's dead. The only possible ways we can see her character again is through a dream or hallucination by Lee. Her voice actress is listed for episode 5 at IMDB, and so is Doug's. However, take this source as a grain of salt as Lilly, Duck, and Katjaa's voices are also listed.

Do you think this might be for the credits or epilogue? We might here from other characters (even if they are just thoughts).

• @TWDFTW said: You would of thought that they would of checked her to make sure. But she isn't coming back because if she did then it would cheapen my emotions and shock for her being possibly dead, as with many people. If she didn't get killed she would of either been eaten my zombies because you saw those zombies coming up the road. Or she would of died of starvation. And plus she probably doesn't know where you are so she will never come back. So yeah guys, telltale won't do it. Carley is gone forever, I loved Carley and I was shocked when she died, but that is where it ends for me, she isn't coming back!

Are you serious or just trolling???? Do you really think they wouldn't have checked her to see if she was alive??? Really?

Just because you didn't see them doing it doesn't mean it didn't happen, they just chose to save the time showing what we already knew. Stop being so theatrical and accept it, Carly is dead cause Lilly was nuts.

• @xXNinjaScoreXx said: I'm getting so mad all these Carley Might Be Alive threads, why can't you put the fact that she is dead in your brain!!!

Yes, I agree, people are so ridiculous sometimes it makes me laugh.....these people are just denying reality (well game reality) and expect a re-write for there personal benefit.

No, the story is the story deal with it. I am upset over certain peoples deaths too, but I move on...as you should.

• Btw, this is who all the carly fan boys are fawning over:
    MV5BMTMwNjg2NzMyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI5
    Not sure people would be asking for her back if they knew how much of a train wreck she looked like.

• @HelloCthulhu said: Not sure people would be asking for her back if they knew how much of a train wreck she looked like.

Because I'm sure you're supermodel material.

Add Comment