User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Tried Simon the Sorcerer 3D. ...ugh.

Then I tried 007 Legends. ...ugh.

Then I tried Lego Harry Potter. Yay!

• Costume Quest.
    Absolutely lovely! :D

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Secret Fawful said: I have nothing to do except yell at nerds on the internet.

Wasn't there a literal FIANCEE around?! Not that yelling at nerds on the internet wouldn't be a perfectly normal, life-filling and fulfilling thing to do.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Hey, fiancées can only take so much yelling before they start filing restraining orders.

• I don't yell around her. I rant sometimes, but she likes that. I should spend more time with her. I guess I just don't know how to just go do things without having an extremely analytical reason. I don't have fun like normal humans. And she has a lot of work and school.

It only takes me a maximum of ten seconds to yell at people online, and I can do it from my phone.

Also, Superman 64.

• currently Mafia and Mafia 2.
    god knows when I'm finishing Superman 64

• I’m playing “Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood” on the PS3 and I’ve also started a new game of “The Longest Journey”; first time I’ll be playing this in English and I must stay, it’s a whole new experience and some things feel as if I’m reading/hearing them for the first time. I really like Charlie’s voice in this one, his Dutch voice actor always bothered me. But on the other hand I think I like Dutch April better :)

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

Did I mention I was playing Lego Harry Potter? 'cause I am. Had to - the game glitched so that it hard crashed when I entered one of the classrooms. Not best pleased about THAT. I'm backing up my save game this time round.

Also, felt like replaying the first Call of Duty. Not sure why. Forgot how bloody frustrating it could be.

• @Darth Marsden said: Also, felt like replaying the first Call of Duty. Not sure why.

I hear it actually has a good single player campaign. I'd be interested too but they will not even sell me the game :( Maybe I'll annoy someone during the christmas sale.

What am I playing right now? Dishonored. Just started over after 8 hours because my No kills no powers/upgrades and ghost run doesn't work that well for a first time playthrough.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

@der_ketzer said: I hear it actually has a good single player campaign. I'd be interested too but they will not even sell me the game :( Maybe I'll annoy someone during the christmas sale.

It does. A lot better than the more recent ones, anyway.

I was briefly puzzled why you wouldn't have it where you are. Then I remembered. Bloody Nazis.

Add Comment