User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 6.4K users

Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)

752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sorry for the double post but this thread is dead. Also, I have a DOTA 2 that I need to give away.

• I wouldn't say dead, just that no-one has anything to give away - a situation you've now rectified.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@ted12 said: Sorry for the double post but this thread is dead. Also, I have a DOTA 2 that I need to give away.

Hiiiii?

• I have a key for the following games (1 per game)

- Eufloria

- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

- Crayon Physics Deluxe

• Anyone want Avernum 4-6 on Steam? 'cause I don't.

• I do. It'd round out my collection of bundle RPGs on steam with absurdly retro interfaces that are also on tablets and begin with the letters "Av".

Also, I have Steam keys for Machinarium, Eufloria, Sworcery, and Crayon Physics for whosoever wants them.

• Scratch my last post, I now have 4 Dota 2 copies to give away. Nope, really. Also, If anyone else gets a spare Avernum key, I'd really appreciate it.

• @Rather Dashing said: Also, I have Steam keys for Machinarium, Eufloria, Sworcery, and Crayon Physics for whosoever wants them.

Same here, except I won't actually be handing them out until the bundle is over. I've been burned before by giving out my extra Humble Bundle keys early, which is why I own the Introversion bundle twice (though some lucky person who I gave Aquaria and Crayon Physics to wound up with a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor when the key updated). Still, if you want one of the games and Dashing's copy has already been called, feel free to call dibs and I'll give out the games when I'm sure they won't be adding anything else onto the keys later.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Same here, except I won't actually be handing them out until the bundle is over. I've been burned before by giving out my extra Humble Bundle keys early, which is why I own the Introversion bundle twice (though some lucky person who I gave Aquaria and Crayon Physics to wound up with a copy of Dungeons of Dredmor when the key updated). Still, if you want one of the games and Dashing's copy has already been called, feel free to call dibs and I'll give out the games when I'm sure they won't be adding anything else onto the keys later.

Since they're sorted out per game this time, I consider it safe to say nothing else will be tossed in. What are they going to do, drop an extra game into the Machinarium key? Why? It makes sense if there's only one "Bundle" key, but doesn't if it's split up the way it is now.

Add Comment