User Avatar Image

Am I the only one GLAD I...[spoiler]

posted by aguyuno on - last edited - Viewed by 714 users

Didn't have to take Kenny with me? I keep seeing all these people like omg how do u bring him, and yeah. Why? The guy literally goes "Well, I dunno, it's not like you have MY back". Oh, sorry Kenny - I wasn't aware that the correct response to "some creep took my daughter is" "WELL IT SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR NOT ALWAYS HELPING ME".

Seriously, I JUMPED on the x button (which was "Go fuck yourself, Kenny" for me) when I saw that option. I don't want that broken down dipshit anywhere NEAR my team when everything goes down.

I really hope Molly reenters in the next chapter. Should be fun. But Kenny? If I get the choice of taking him out next on top of this, that'll just be the icing on the cake.

38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I accidentally managed to get him to come with me. At that point I went back, replayed the scene and told him to fuck off. He's a liability, can't be relied on and is verging on potentially dangerous.

• Kenny is far more useful than Ben, no matter what the circumstance. Even non loyal Kenny is calm under pressure and has killed walkers which is more than can be said for Ben. And loyal Kenny is just a badass :D

• @Wrighty said: Kenny is far more useful than Ben, no matter what the circumstance. Even non loyal Kenny is calm under pressure and has killed walkers which is more than can be said for Ben. And loyal Kenny is just a badass :D

That's what I can't stop thinking whenever I hear his bro speech at the end of Episode 4. Especially if you hide the bite, say you'll go alone, and Christa and Omid stay behind. That, in my opinion, is Kenny's finest moment as a human being. His "only" moment as a human being, some might argue, but giving the boat to Christa and Omid just defies all logic for the selfish Kenny that people describe.

• Telling Kenny to fuck off was one of the most satisfying choices I made in the game. The guy has my sympathy for Duck and Kat but he is a prick.

• If it IS Lee's time to die soon, I wouldn't waste it spouting bullshit with Kenny. I got him to come with me in my save. He has to help find Clem.

• @Wrighty said: Kenny is far more useful than Ben, no matter what the circumstance. Even non loyal Kenny is calm under pressure and has killed walkers which is more than can be said for Ben. And loyal Kenny is just a badass :D

Given the choice between someone who might fuck up accidentally and someone I suspect will fuck up deliberately, I'll take the former. That's why I took Ben and not Kenny

• What choices do you think you have to make to make Kenny agree to come with you without even asking? Because I helped kill Larry and talked him into stopping the train. I helped save Duck too but I think when Larry wanted to kick him out I might've said reason with him or something.

My group is Kenny, Christa, Omid. I would prefer the latter two stay and watch the boat but that's not an option :p

• @Ninnuendo said: Given the choice between someone who might fuck up accidentally and someone I suspect will fuck up deliberately, I'll take the former. That's why I took Ben and not Kenny

Excellent point. I took Kenny with me but with the way he has acted toward my Lee I still dont know if I can trust him.

• I just have a feeling in my gut that you will get the option to put Kenny down but just like Larry and Ben people will find it hard to do.

Add Comment