User Avatar Image

What I think might happen...SPOILERS

posted by CeePeeBee on - last edited - Viewed by 199 users

OK guys, based on everything I know or think I know, the following is what I think might happen:

[LIST]
[*] Lee will die at the end of Season 1, only after saving Clem
[*] Molly will return to help Lee save Clem, and then, because she is the daughter/sister of the woman who got pregnant in Crawford, will take Clem under her wing (that's the reason she gave the Doc such a kick in without killing him)
[*] Ben will save Clem and redeem himself, just before he dies.
[*] Kenny will have the chance to save Ben, and refuse.
[*] Christa is obviously pregnant and something will come of that. Perhaps a miscarriage causing Omid to do himself in.
[*] Kenny will, in the end, suffer death.
[*] Glenn will come back and be the central character for Season 2
[/LIST]

Granted i'm probably way off with some of these predictions. The ones I'm most sure of are Ben dying with Kenny watching without helping, Molly returning, and Christa's arc.

I'm less sure of Lee's fate, simply because we've seen in Walking Dead lore, that a "scratch" is not always the same as a bite. The zombie's teeth/nails may have caused the scratch, and as such, not transferred any "virus". They are keeping their options open.

As for the others..Lilly will no doubt turn up, but I can't see that lasting long. Vernon will be dead, along with the others. The guy on the end of the Walkie Talkie...now that's interesting. I can't see them having a complete stranger as the big bad, but I could be wrong.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @CeePeeBee said: I'd really like to know why you guys don't think Molly and Anna were related?

    I understand that she Molly couldn't be Anna's unborn baby, but she could very much be related (they even look alike). Let me tell you why I thought they were close......2 reasons. When deciding where to look for supplies Molly says "They'd keep such and such there". Christa asks "How do you know?"....Molly stutters and then makes an excuse (although it fits) "Well it makes sense". But she obviously caught herself at that moment. Secondly, the absolute kick in that Molly gave to Zombie she felled in front of Lee, Dr Oberson. Then we see later that Oberson was the one that a) looked to terminate pregancies and b) died, probably taking down Crawford.

    It could be that Molly was pregnant also, and after the "termination" she had enough?

    bdawgnit - I disagree with you on the scratches front. It's already been hinted at in the TV series and the comic.


    Um...it was explained in episode 4...there is no room for speculation...her sister was 14 and diabetic and was having sex with the doctor for the meds so that she wouldn't be found...that's how she knew where the meds were kept... she saw it multiple times.

  • @HelloCthulhu said: Um...it was explained in episode 4...there is no room for speculation...her sister was 14 and diabetic and was having sex with the doctor for the meds so that she wouldn't be found...that's how she knew where the meds were kept... she saw it multiple times.



    Ahh I must not have come across that part in the episode...must not have pried enough.

    Apologies.

  • @CeePeeBee said:
    bdawgnit - I disagree with you on the scratches front. It's already been hinted at in the TV series and the comic.



    Evidence?? cuz any scratch including the ones we have seen on the show comic game book and any other zombie media that scratch is bit and bit is death after death turn zomie...rinse and repeat!!

    Also I just re-read all 103 issues of the comic book last weekend so my comic knowledge is on point.

    Point is you can disagree all you want but doesn't change the fact when ur scratched (especially by teeth) then you turn. Sorry if you thought there was a chance but face it even with no scratch there was no way this thing ends with everyone alive and well.

    "Everything dies baby boy!"
    (from the first webisodes (torn apart) story)

  • @CeePeeBee said: Ahh I must not have come across that part in the episode...must not have pried enough.

    Apologies.



    just hit the bloody locker after u find tape and locker combo on doctor sleazy:p

  • @CeePeeBee said: I'd really like to know why you guys don't think Molly and Anna were related?

    I understand that she Molly couldn't be Anna's unborn baby, but she could very much be related (they even look alike). Let me tell you why I thought they were close......2 reasons. When deciding where to look for supplies Molly says "They'd keep such and such there". Christa asks "How do you know?"....Molly stutters and then makes an excuse (although it fits) "Well it makes sense". But she obviously caught herself at that moment. Secondly, the absolute kick in that Molly gave to Zombie she felled in front of Lee, Dr Oberson. Then we see later that Oberson was the one that a) looked to terminate pregancies and b) died, probably taking down Crawford.

    It could be that Molly was pregnant also, and after the "termination" she had enough?

    bdawgnit - I disagree with you on the scratches front. It's already been hinted at in the TV series and the comic.



    Whoa whoa whoa, keep cool bro, you're mixing up a lot of stuff here.

    1. There is absolutely no reason to think Anna and Molly were related. Molly only spoke about her sister and Crawford consisted of random survivors from the whole city/region. There is much more reason to think they were not related at all than to think they were.

    2. The Doctor wasnt Oberson. Oberson was the leader of crawford and the zombie hanging from the bell.

    3. Molly left because the Doctor (NOT Oberson) cancelled their deal - Sex for Insulin.
    Mollys sister had diabetes and was thus kicked out. Molly decided she couldn't stay in Crawford anymore, which is totally understandable.


    I just don't understand all these people coming here with totally wild guesses that are completely made up and have no basis from the facts one can draw out of the game at all.
    Guys, please start looking at the facts before making up bullshit hypothesises.

  • @Digestif said: Whoa whoa whoa, keep cool bro, you're mixing up a lot of stuff here.

    1. There is absolutely no reason to think Anna and Molly were related. Molly only spoke about her sister and Crawford consisted of random survivors from the whole city/region. There is much more reason to think they were not related at all than to think they were.

    2. The Doctor wasnt Oberson. Oberson was the leader of crawford and the zombie hanging from the bell.

    3. Molly left because the Doctor (NOT Oberson) cancelled their deal - Sex for Insulin.
    Mollys sister had diabetes and was thus kicked out. Molly decided she couldn't stay in Crawford anymore, which is totally understandable.


    I just don't understand all these people coming here with totally wild guesses that are completely made up and have no basis from the facts one can draw out of the game at all.
    Guys, please start looking at the facts before making up bullshit hypothesises.



    Dude, I've already been put straight about the doc (yes, it wasn't Oberson)...I didn't get that bit of narrative from my story.

    As far as the other stuff goes though (i.e. not Molly related) I think it's all still up for grabs.

    Oh and bdawgnit - the "lore" I thought I was referencing from Walking Dead was indeed not...it was from the Jonathan Mayberry books, the Imura books. (if you haven't read...read!)

  • Lilly and Glenn won't show up again. Glenn is still with Ricks group at (or almost at) the prison and Lilly is at Woodbury.

  • Whats with the people trying to keep linking the game and tv series? people and the creators said time and time again "ITS PART OF THE COMIC CANON" so NO Glenn wont show up and NO he's not with rick in the TV series, he's with Rick's group in this same universe ... geez >.<
    Sorry.. but people igronence really piss me off.

  • @stevean2 said: Whats with the people trying to keep linking the game and tv series? people and the creators said time and time again "ITS PART OF THE COMIC CANON" so NO Glenn wont show up and NO he's not with rick in the TV series, he's with Rick's group in this same universe ... geez >.<
    Sorry.. but people igronence really piss me off.



    I think it's because the TV show is popular and easily accessed, that people just assume they're the same because of the name/setting etc. I see it a lot too, and it sometimes annoys me as well, though i think it's an honest mistake.

    Regardless... nothing that happens in the TV show has any bearing on what goes down in the game, dang it! :(

    As far as Molly and Anna being related goes, if you confront her about it, she shows you a picture of her sister, which clearly looks nothing like Anna. I think Anna was there to explain both how bad of a place Crawford was and how it fell into ruin, nothing more.

    The rest of your predictions seem good. It would certainly fit this foreboding idea that everyone is going to die. Personally i don't know if Molly would be able to care for Clementine. She'd be so accustomed to scaling walls and such I'd expect her to instinctively start doing that when walkers show up, leaving Clem to get eaten before she realizes her mistake.

    If not that, then they would have to go on foot. Molly certainly knows how to fight, but how good is she with firearms? When she battles the walkers in Crawford with the pickaxe-hook-object, she quickly gets overwhelmed. Something tells me she just wouldn't be a good caretaker for Clementine in her current "mercenary/lone wolf" style of living she's in. She even admits that she's better on her own in ep. four.

  • Heres my prediction:
    that will happen mid episode 5
    I think everyone is gonna die but lee, ben (if you saved him) and clem (still with radio guy)
    They go to the marsh house to look for clem. The radio guy is about to sneak attack lee but ben goes in the way (like doug did for ben) and he gets shot in the head
    if he is dead before this you get your ear shot off because he had lousy aim. :P

Add Comment