User Avatar Image

the carly vs doug choice

posted by s3phiroth04 on - last edited - Viewed by 749 users

im finished with episode 4 but title choice seems to confuse the devs..

considering u advertise her a person that knows lees past is one part but u say shes good with a gun

then u show doug with no combat skills advertised and is only good with technology

do seriously think this is a hard or even challenging choice?

the one with gun skills or the one without gun skills?

is what the choice comes down to whos ganna help me survive so thats kinda a hicup in the story imo

doug was a lost cause when u pretrayed him as the geek with no weapon skills

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @s3phiroth04 said: im finished with episode 4 but title choice seems to confuse the devs..

considering u advertise her a person that knows lees past is one part but u say shes good with a gun

then u show doug with no combat skills advertised and is only good with technology

is what the choice comes down to whos ganna help me survive so thats kinda a hicup in the story imo

actually I was playing on steam a few days ago and saved Carley and my stats said you and 49% saved/choose Carley. Seems like doug took a minute but now he's on top. Most people go with the women and children first kinda thing;)

• Which means some doug fans with no life went out of their way to tip the scales.

I don't know if I should be shocked or laughing. heh

• @DreadMagus said: Which means some doug fans with no life went out of their way to tip the scales.

both DreadMagus....both;)

• Yeah, I think I'll go with that both option. lol

• @DreadMagus said: Which means some doug fans with no life went out of their way to tip the scales.

Based on the amount of time people spend talking about Carley on forums, I don't know if Carley fans have lives either...

We're all hopeless!

• @Jake said: Based on the amount of time people spend talking about Carley on forums, I don't know if Carley fans have lives either...

We're all hopeless!

lmao all of us are hopeless:p

anyways it proly has something to do with people doing multiple playthroughs to get the whole story, tho its not really possible until we have the end of said story. wish the end came out today. It's the only thing I wanna do;)

• @s3phiroth04 said: im finished with episode 4 but title choice seems to confuse the devs..

It wasn't even about that for me. Anyone can be taught how to shoot. I chose her because she can help repopulate the planet with HUMANS. hehe.

• you also had a lot more dialog and interactions with Carley than you did with Doug.

• I saved Doug on my first playthrough. I'M A REBEL!

Add Comment