User Avatar Image

How Do You Want Episode 5 To End?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 446 users

I want episode 5 to end with Clem shooting Lee ;D

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to see it turn out that Lee has some kind of immunity to the virus. It's not out of the realm of possibility. The television series has kind of implied that Rick is the same - that somehow a near death experience during the initial outbreak confers a degree of hardiness and possible immunity.

Which isn't to say he isn't still a carrier of the virus - just that it can't turn him. Viruses can act this way in real life as well. You can get people who are carriers but not sufferers of the virus.

So I expect that Lee will turn out to be immune to the virus and the story will be about whether he is able to save Clem along with as many of the survivors as he can.

I expect that Kenny will die regardless of action, but that Ben, Christa and Omid will remain determinable by your decisions. Kenny's death will possibly be a turning point that will be decided by how well you've treated him over the course of the series.

Those are my predictions anyway. :)

• Except... it may not be a virus......

• My Spoiler Ending to E5...

*The boat passengers will be:

-Clem
    -Christa
    -Molly
    -Kenny

Deaths:

*The Radio Man is killed by Kenny
    *Lee is killed by Kenny (Mercy Kill after Lee is fatally wounded by the Radio Man)
    *Omid will die saving Christa

Hero/Heroin:

*Molly saves Clem
    *Lee saves Kenny and is fatally wounded
    *Omid saves Christa
    *Ben lures the hoard away from the group and to the church where he is tragically trapped

Epic Fails:

*The Radio Guy does not exact revenge on Lee

Only four will make it to the boat as Clem looks at the empty seat and cries softly in the arms of Molly.

• @Ataaka said: My Spoiler Ending to E5...

*The boat passengers will be:

-Clem
    -Christa
    -Molly
    -Kenny

Deaths:

*The Radio Man is killed by Kenny
    *Lee is killed by Kenny (Mercy Kill after Lee is fatally wounded by the Radio Man)
    *Omid will die saving Christa

Hero/Heroin:

*Molly saves Clem
    *Lee saves Kenny and is fatally wounded
    *Omid saves Christa
    *Ben lures the hoard away from the group and to the church where he is tragically trapped

Epic Fails:

*The Radio Guy does not exact revenge on Lee

Only four will make it to the boat as Clem looks at the empty seat and cries softly in the arms of Molly.

That, actually sounds perfect. (Unless there could be a way Ben lives. Sorry, i'm just Pro-Ben)

• The only way Lee won't become a walker is if he dies first!

• I don't know..i just don't wanna see Lee turning into a zombie or dying.. poor Clem..but i'm sure maybe the end she has to shoot lee :(

• He turns into a walker and then they cut his arms and jaw off and keep him as a pet to protect themselves from other walkers :D It's a win win situation because nobody will have to shoot him and he'll still be a valuable member to the group. Plus, he won't be able to bite them.

Sure it's a ripoff of what Michonne did to her boyfriend and friend in the comics but it was an excellent idea. Only downside is that he won't be able to comfort and take care of Clementine or communicate with anyone :S

• @That1Guy said: I'd like Christa or maybe Ben to off Lee.

I can see Ben killing everyone else but Lee if that happens.:p

• Do you think the surprise might be that there is another 5 episodes we might need to purchase for $20 and wait a horrendous time for them to be released and then find millions of in game glitches for it all to be a dream ?:confused:

• I think during the epic battle between radio guy and Lee, Lee will die saving kenny from the radio guy and come back as a walker shortly later to kill radio guy while everyone else escapes to the boat. That or what Lee thought was a bite turns out to be some scratches he got during the struggle with the walker that he got from some metal or something other than the walker....

Add Comment