User Avatar Image

What's the more human thing to do in this series?

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 617 users

What do you think is the more human thing to do in this series? As a person with morals etc. have you

-Killed Larry with Kenny (Ep 2)
-Sacrificed Ben (Ep 4)

done any of this in the game?

104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The thing I don't understand is if people believe that Ben was suicidal, if you chose to save him Lee pulls Ben up Ben grabs onto Lee as well I think he could have done more to make Lee let go. I know some people don't but I like Ben's character he's just a kid and sure he makes alot of mistakes but I just think that after witnessing all his classmates die and I think that shook him up not an excuse for him to be 'stupid' but if your gonna chuck people out for being incompetent then your just like the people in Crawford leting people die because they aren't perfect or fit in

• @HelloCthulhu said: So the first time he can be of use to the group and you take that away from him?

Why do you think I pulled him up? I did it because he is a part of this group. I gave him a chance to prove himself and be a help to this group. I saw that when he wanted to sacrifice himself that he wants to help the group, for better or worse. Ben even says if you bring him along to find Clementine that he wants to make things right with Clem and Kenny. Ben is more than a sacrificial chess piece. So I don't see how I'm "taking away a chance for him to be a use to the group". I've just given him more chances to do something right.

• cthulu mean't that if you drop him he allows the group to escape by buying them time

which they do ANYWAY.

if you pull him up all you get is a stink eye of kenny and clem is thankfull for a few seconds before she asks about her parents.

so regardless of how much stupid shit ben does you going to keep saving him and letting him live ?

goes back to my previous point about sooner or later there's going to be no one left.

• @Milosuperspesh said: cthulu mean't that if you drop him he allows the group to escape by buying them time

which they do ANYWAY.

if you pull him up all you get is a stink eye of kenny and clem is thankfull for a few seconds before she asks about her parents.

so regardless of how much stupid shit ben does you going to keep saving him and letting him live ?

goes back to my previous point about sooner or later there's going to be no one left.

You think I care about what Kenny and Clem thinks of my decisions? Sure they effect some of them but not when deciding Ben's fate. Is Ben stupid? Yes. But letting him go because you think that Ben is useless? We'd be no better than the people at Crawford.

• sonny the thing about crawford was it only fell when anna wouldn't give up her baby and so fought her way out to protect it. which was bound to happen with a no pregancy rule. but it would of fell anyway.

ben being useless is down to him being stupid and doing the wrong thing. and we are not crawford. so that as a debate topic is irrelavant as we do not live by those rules in the game.

my reason ben should die is because no matter what he does, it is a combo of him being useless, being a danger to himself and others and constantly bitching about being left out and then when given something he fucks it up. lost count how many times ive said it now..

• @Milosuperspesh said: sonny the thing about crawford was it only fell when anna wouldn't give up her baby and so fought her way out to protect it. which was bound to happen with a no pregancy rule. but it would of fell anyway.

ben being useless is down to him being stupid and doing the wrong thing. and we are not crawford. so that as a debate topic is irrelavant as we do not live by those rules in the game.

my reason ben should die is because no matter what he does, it is a combo of him being useless, being a danger to himself and others and constantly bitching about being left out and then when given something he fucks it up. lost count how many times ive said it now..

Irrelevant? Yeah, that sounds like a pretty good excuse. I refer you to my previous answer.

• I wouldn't bother. Everyone else's logic is bull etc. which is a great use of logic Probably why it seems most people are ignoring him. So I've joined them.

• Larry is a tough call, but let's be clear about Ben: You are not LETTING Ben die. You are MURDERING him. Your choice is to pull him up, or let him go. Letting him go is a CHOICE. If it's within your power to pull him up, then any other choice is killing him, not "letting" him die. This is why I had to save him, even though I was as angry at him as anyone. And now I'm glad that I did.

• actually some peoples logic does makes sense to me,

but saying campman is the owner of the car we looted is stupid ,as i already stated and by posting in the thread with a mild reference to what i said out of context isn't ignoring...

saying ben will change his ways in the last ep is also stupid yet wishfull thinking..

but these are my opinions/views/theories

and i'm sticking to em as you are too

so what we have here is good ol inpass.

failed argument against me here, can't come out with anything to prove your point pick one word out and put a question mark next to it good job. fell in to my trap nicely...

we are not part of crawford, we are not involved with them, why should their rules apply ? oh look we have clem 8 yrs old instantly nullifying the children rules, as for health issues who knows ? age well larry was the oldest with a dodgy heart so he would of been gone.

making a comparison to them is fair enough in 'two' cases but this about ben not larry or clem and since by the rule of ben having no skills, no kind of talent, that imo is useless...

Add Comment