User Avatar Image

Episode 5 thoughts?

posted by ZachyKinz on - last edited - Viewed by 643 users

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming Episode 5? I know we are all excited for it, and I haven't been this pumped for a game since Halo 2 and 3 (I was a big Halo fan back then, not so much now though.) And not to mention the people who played the unreleased version keep talking about how amazing and emotional it is, just makes you want to play it even more. Regardless, I just hope it can get released soon.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really loved the Halo series, and I was a big fan, and I still am today. I just think after Halo 3, the games felt a little different, they were getting improved with a lot of things, and I missed the old style of it, but that's just me. I'm sure Halo 4 is amazing, I loved Halo: Reach, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the game, but it was definitely fun.

    And on Episode 5, I was thinking, what if Lilly joined up with the Campman/radio guy? Seeing how the group left Lilly, if she did not die, she could've joined up with the campman.

  • @ZachyKinz said: I really loved the Halo series, and I was a big fan, and I still am today. I just think after Halo 3, the games felt a little different, they were getting improved with a lot of things, and I missed the old style of it, but that's just me. I'm sure Halo 4 is amazing, I loved Halo: Reach, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the game, but it was definitely fun.

    And on Episode 5, I was thinking, what if Lilly joined up with the Campman/radio guy? Seeing how the group left Lilly, if she did not die, she could've joined up with the campman.

    No lily couldnt be there shes in woodbury or heading in that way

  • @KingOfTheDead said: No lily couldnt be there shes in woodbury or heading in that way

    Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot. I hope to see Glenn again though!

  • @ZachyKinz said: Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot. I hope to see Glenn again though!

    Lol not him either hes with rick right now.

  • @booki94 said: are you guys seriously talking about halo 4 in this forum ? wtf

    Haha! Just as a side note. Resuming TWD discussion!

  • Posted 2 hours ago, I feel the episode is coming really soon.

    3tyll.jpg

  • Please excuse the noob jumping right in sans intro.

    I've been looking for a problem with my home network ever since attempting to download episode five, message (on iPad) reads: "Unable to complete purchase: a network error occured."

    Is it me or has episode 5 not "really" been released? I'm reading it's available.

    All that aside, wish I'd known this forum existed earlier, The Walking Dead Kicks Serious But, I digress..

  • @ElricaK said: Please excuse the noob jumping right in sans intro.

    I've been looking for a problem with my home network ever since attempting to download episode five, message (on iPad) reads: "Unable to complete purchase: a network error occured."

    Is it me or has episode 5 not "really" been released? I'm reading it's available.

    All that aside, wish I'd known this forum existed earlier, The Walking Dead Kicks Serious But, I digress..

    I don't think Episode 5 is 'officially' released yet, but in some places it might say it is, although Telltales twitter suggests that they might be releasing it very soon though. [Too many teasers talking about playing the unreleased version, makes me angry.]

  • @ZachyKinz said: I don't think Episode 5 is 'officially' released yet, but in some places it might say it is, although Telltales twitter suggests that they might be releasing it very soon though. [Too many teasers talking about playing the unreleased version, makes me angry.]

    Thank you so much for the reply!

    I'm guessing I must be patient, and I will be, but I'm the sort that really needs to move on when I'm ready.

    Lee bitten and Clem missing? I gotta fix that!:p

  • I just want to see who lives, what Lee's fate is, and what Campman's fate is. Plus, what happens after. And maybe showing the outcomes of the Dairy, the Motor Inn, the Train stop, where Carley/Doug was killed, and Savannah would be nice to see in the credits.

Add Comment