User Avatar Image

Episode 5 thoughts?

posted by ZachyKinz on - last edited - Viewed by 345 users

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming Episode 5? I know we are all excited for it, and I haven't been this pumped for a game since Halo 2 and 3 (I was a big Halo fan back then, not so much now though.) And not to mention the people who played the unreleased version keep talking about how amazing and emotional it is, just makes you want to play it even more. Regardless, I just hope it can get released soon.

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ZachyKinz said: I don't think Episode 5 is 'officially' released yet, but in some places it might say it is, although Telltales twitter suggests that they might be releasing it very soon though. [Too many teasers talking about playing the unreleased version, makes me angry.]



    Thank you so much for the reply!

    I'm guessing I must be patient, and I will be, but I'm the sort that really needs to move on when I'm ready.

    Lee bitten and Clem missing? I gotta fix that!:p

  • I just want to see who lives, what Lee's fate is, and what Campman's fate is. Plus, what happens after. And maybe showing the outcomes of the Dairy, the Motor Inn, the Train stop, where Carley/Doug was killed, and Savannah would be nice to see in the credits.

  • @HiggsBoson2142 said: I just want to see who lives, what Lee's fate is, and what Campman's fate is. Plus, what happens after. And maybe showing the outcomes of the Dairy, the Motor Inn, the Train stop, where Carley/Doug was killed, and Savannah would be nice to see in the credits.



    If this game is tailored to how we play, then why do certain outcomes have a "fix" no matter how you play it?

    Carley will die, Duck dies and so does Hershels son no matter how it is played.

  • @ElricaK said: If this game is tailored to how we play, then why do certain outcomes have a "fix" no matter how you play it?

    Carley will die, Duck dies and so does Hershels son no matter how it is played.



    That is true, but they could give insight to the situations of the game, maybe even tell what happened to Hershel or Glenn. (That is if Glenn doesn't appear in Episode 5.) Although a few people have said on the Telltale's twitter of something happening in the credits, maybe a preview of season 2, or something about Clementine.

  • @ElricaK said: If this game is tailored to how we play, then why do certain outcomes have a "fix" no matter how you play it?

    Carley will die, Duck dies and so does Hershels son no matter how it is played.



    As the developers put it, they're giving a tailored experience unique to you... Think of it as a tailored piece of clothing. It's a jacket that "fits" you better; it ISN'T an entirely different piece of clothing. The developers weren't interested in making multiple games. From the onset, they had a vision of the plot AND the ending. Your choices are just meant to reflect your personality and deliver an appropriate experience without changing certain plot elements.

  • Is it possible that Lee survives as a result of an amputation. Vernon is a doctor...perhaps a character not seen yet?

    Or is it that Lee's redemption is seeing Clementine back in her parents arms with him saving them?

    It's obvious that Crista is pregnant...it seems that there is way too much here for it to end and start a new group for Season 2.

    My hope is that we get a bunch of cliff hangers that keep us salivating for the upcoming season.

    brothervad

  • @brothervad said: Is it possible that Lee survives as a result of an amputation. Vernon is a doctor...perhaps a character not seen yet?

    Or is it that Lee's redemption is seeing Clementine back in her parents arms with him saving them?

    It's obvious that Crista is pregnant...it seems that there is way too much here for it to end and start a new group for Season 2.

    My hope is that we get a bunch of cliff hangers that keep us salivating for the upcoming season.

    brothervad



    I think it's too late for amputation at this point. It would probably have had to been done immediately after being bitten.

    Crista being pregnant makes it seem likely that season two will probably take place a few months after the end of season one. We'll probably see the group in a new location, and skip the boring boat ride.

  • @booki94 said: are you guys seriously talking about halo 4 in this forum ? wtf



    When a game is as amazing as Halo 4 you talk about it.

    on-topic no idea but it ought to be fantastic, what with ME 3 and AC 3 generally being "underwhelming" by "fans" because the endings "sucked" I hope this one manages to impress everyone (and TBH I didn't mind either but they weren't good so I'm hoping this one will be.)

  • I hope Chuck the mystical hobo heals Lee :0

  • @QuarterPounderVlad said: I hope Chuck the mystical hobo heals Lee :0



    I was actually annoyed that Chuck died, he was so awesome.

Add Comment