997 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Shauntron said: I love it when people sign up just to be mean!

I love it when people who are paid to do a job manage to find new ways to fail and delay themselves into obscurity. I bet you're already learning how to program in Windows Mobile so you can get a jump on the Blackberry game design market.

• @BiggerJ said: Well, since the new devblog is about dealing with the ESRB, it looks like it might be a clue as to why the game got delayed. The ESRB probably said that if Telltale doesn't implement a long list of required changes, they'll have to invent an all-new 'Frowny-Face' rating just for this game!

frownyfaceff0.png

Why do you keep coming back to that? There's no reason this game should get an M rating, let alone anything high enough to require changes. Telltale probably just delayed it to put finishing touches on it so it's as good as it can be before release.

• I all seriousness though I am rather curious as to why telltale is being so tight lipped about release dates, pricing and the development process. In reality this is a game that doesn't require any major coding, as the engine for the PC version is looking the same as the engine Sam and Max uses, and developing games for the Wii really isn't effort intensive either. So in reality I bet the hold up is the brothers chaps have had some problems with the quality (or lack of) in the game because lets face it, its not like adventure game development is on par with the rest of the industry in terms of time and effort needed.

• Now that's some professional forum trolling :)

• @tabacco said: Nice. I like how you threw about 6 wild assumptions in there and blended the insults so smoothly. Well played.

OK, then please educate me on to what I am wrong about, because I'm really curious as to what the problem is in releasing a game on time thats nothing more than a re-skin of a series you've been regurgitating for the past 2 years.

• @manni17b said: sweet edit

Thanks! I thought so.

• @manni17b said: OK, then please educate me on to what I am wrong about, because I'm really curious as to what the problem is in releasing a game on time thats nothing more than a re-skin of a series you've been regurgitating for the past 2 years.

How long do you plan to go on with this?
    Because we're more than capable of ignoring you.

/Very much aware of the irony

• @TrogLlama said: How long do you plan to go on with this?
    Because we're more than capable of ignoring you.

/Very much aware of the irony

So can I add you in with the list of people who ignore the obvious, like holocaust deniers and Ron Raul supporters?

• Okay, that's about enough of that. Back on topic please.

This discussion has been closed.